Your name: perqe

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104938071

Your ban ID: 79996

Banned by: Janzo

Reason: ‘Powergaming’

Involved: Myself, JackZ and Janzo

Why we should unban you:

Good day,

I’d like to begin this UBR by stating I believe I have infringed no rules whatsoever and the situation was roleplayed to the best of my ability. To explain what happened in the situation, I was a police officer and was killed during a raid and then decided to change my job to SRU to change my roleplay and guard the Nexus instead. The sergeant then began complaining to me for whatever I did wrong so I decided to quit my job as I obviously don’t want to work for someone that disrespects me. After that, I contacted the president for a government worker pass as I still wanted to be with the government but with a custom job title instead. I had no response for anything up to five minutes and the president left his job, and so did the SRU sergeant. This is when JackZ changed jobs to SRU Sergeant as he wanted to roleplay as that job, yet no one decided to change job to president: something that I cannot control.

So I saw that there was a new sergeant and I asked him if I could be an SRU cadet/SRU in training which he fortunately thought I was good enough to fight by his side and said yes and put me in training for the full SRU job. Although there was no president at the time, JackZ was the highest ranking government and and did proper roleplay for at least fifteen to twenty-five minutes.

After some time, we then received a call for armed men at slums which we responded to and the sergeant wanted to see how I performed before I was promoted to SRU so I joined the raid with his permission (remember he was the highest ranking government) which was when Janzo pulled me and some others into a sit.

I’d like to state that I have infringed no rules: there was no president online to give me a government worker pass, so instead I went to the other most powerful government member and asked him if I could be a cadet, in which he agreed with. No powergaming took place. We were roleplaying for a long time before any raid occurred. In no way did I switch jobs with the sole intent to join a raid.

I’d like to ask a few questions about the riduculous sit I had with Janzo; the first being that why did he make a vote with regular players on whether or not I should have been punished? Surely an admin that knows the rules doesn’t have to rely on the conclusion from simple donators. Why was the ban changed to blacklist and back again many times? If Janzo knows the rules and actually thinks I broke them, surely he should be able to make a final conclusion. Why was there a ‘staff discussion’ at midnight having only a couple other admins’ opinions on this matter to which they believed I should be punished anyway? Surely this means that I have, in fact, broken no rules yet proves Janzo must have a personal vendetta towards me by keeping this invalid ‘punishment’ on my record.

I have not powergamed whatsoever. I originally received a six-month ban because there was literally no president online; something that I cannot control. The entire situation was roleplayed properly, to the best of my ability.

Thank you for reading and taking this unban request into consideration. Have a nice day,
Perqe.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Alright, Hello perqe. I'd like to explain from my point of view. An @call was sent to me about an issue at the apartments raid I think about NLR breakage which turned out to be false. However as I watched the situation I got another call around this situation at the same raid. 

Now before I explain some things I'd like to ask you a few.

You seem quite certain that there was no president during the time you changed your job title? Are you 100% sure there was no president at the time?

How did you try to contact a government superior, did you type or use your microphone?

Many thanks.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
Refering back to the original post I asked a few questions, I would appreciate it if you could answer those before we continue.
perqe
Donator

About the sit I appologise and it I admit it was bad however you know this has already been dealt with and I have been punished accordingly.

The questions I asked link to your UBR not to the sit and is irrelevent in your unbanning. I will wait for a response to the questinos I have put forward and I will reply only to that related.
To answer your questions, Janzo, I was PMing the president for a good 2-5 mins to give me a pass, then he either left his job or left the server. I then went to the next highest ranking government at the time, that being JackZ (SRU Serg) if I could be a cadet, which he agreed with. There was no president between said conversation and the raid (which occurred around 20 mins later) that could have given me a red pass.
perqe
Donator

(07-08-2018, 10:31 PM)perqe Wrote: To answer your questions, Janzo, I was PMing the president for a good 2-5 mins to give me a pass, then he either left his job or left the server. I then went to the next highest ranking government at the time, that being JackZ (SRU Serg) if I could be a cadet, which he agreed with. There was no president between said conversation and the raid (which occurred around 20 mins later) that could have given me a red pass.

Clearly involved.

As i was the S.R.U Sergeant at the time, and there was no VP or President i took the initiative to allow him to become a 'S.R.U. Cadet' or Apprentice. Perqe did not power game in this situation, me and him actually role played the situation out in-game properly with the transition between him becoming a Citizen to an S.R.U. Cadet. Once i employed him i got the call to go to slums so i responded with Perqe. No rule infringement at all.
When you say "roleplayed the situation out" how so? How long was the roleplay developed and what had you been doing previously?
Janzo what you fail to realise is good roleplay is over a long, boring roleplay.
We roleplayed for a good few minutes in him Becoming an S.R.U Cadet in which i was asking him questions in-game to make sure he'd suit the job.

I honestly fail to see how he Power gamed at all.
I never said this? I never said that good roleplay has to be long all I asked was about it's development and time.
(07-11-2018, 08:58 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: I never said this? I never said that good roleplay has to be long all I asked was about it's development and time.

The development of the roleplay was just fine which is why i deemed him fine to become this 'S.R.U Cadet' and help with a raid after we got the call to a raid. It's really a shame perqe has been punished for actually roleplaying.