Huskii UBL
Your name: Huskii

Your blacklist ID: 100808, 100809, 100810 (All same Blacklist)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47564902

Reason: Doomforting

Staff member who blacklisted you: Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

Ok first of all regardless if the prop was mine or not there is no actual evidence that it is.

Secondly I never intended to use it as a base just as a door to block people going into my apartment as a secondary precaution.

In the situation that was raised I had actually opened my door for Dimitris at which point he stood there and didn't leave so I threatened him with a knife. He then (as far as i remember moltoved or keypad cracked the fence) killed me and took what I had in the appartment. He and the person he was with then used the prop, which was unknowingly not allowed, as it was purely a door, used it to defend themselves in a raid against the police in which they shot through it rather than calling it off because of potential rule breakage.

I'm sorry if the fence offended Dimitris, however as I never intended on using the base as a aggresive standpoint I don't actually see the issue.

They came into the base because they wanted to use slums for their base.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

Hello Huskii,

So in just a few words I will explain how I see it and then leave it up the the administrator to make a decision regarding this
un-blacklist request.

Firstly this sentence "Ok first of all regardless if the prop was mine or not there is no actual evidence that it is." CLEARLY shows you are fully aware of the prop being yours and even further you say it yourself but you still question I am not sure why, probably you are desperate to be un-blacklisted. Further more I see this mistake being mate very often.I am talking about you thinking its ok to use a non-bulletproof prop to cover the keypad just because you are not going to use it.You have to understand that you can not do it in the first place.Why? As you mentioned yourself this doom-fort was later "abused" by me shooting the cops and same goes for the police force at the time.It was of course unintentional as neither me or the cops realized until I died due to your doom-fort.

Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules and can get you punished.Its beyond me how a member with your experience claims that using the fence which is well known isn't bulletproof is not allowed. That is in fact one of the most simple rules when it comes to bases that you have to give the raiders cover so they have a good chance of winning. I would also suggest you reading the guides when it comes to postin an un-blacklist request as right now you are in breach of rule.
Quote:4)Do not write an unblacklist request if you know you broke the rules.

All in all Huskii from my perspective you are fully aware of breaking the rules but you are still posting this un-blacklist request.I would suggest you accepting the fact that you broke the rules and wait till the expiration of the blacklist and lets face it for a player with your experience Narcotic was more than nice to even give you a short one. Desperately trying to get un-blacklisted with every mean necessary can get you to even worse trouble than just a black list I know that first hand.

Dimitris,
(07-08-2018, 09:30 AM)Dimitris Wrote: Hello Huskii,

So in just a few words I will explain how I see it and then leave it up the the administrator to make a decision regarding this
un-blacklist request.

Firstly this sentence "Ok first of all regardless if the prop was mine or not there is no actual evidence that it is." CLEARLY shows you are fully aware of the prop being yours and even further you say it yourself but you still question I am not sure why, probably you are desperate to be un-blacklisted. Further more I see this mistake being mate very often.I am talking about you thinking its ok to use a non-bulletproof prop to cover the keypad just because you are not going to use it.You have to understand that you can not do it in the first place.Why? As you mentioned yourself this doom-fort was later "abused" by me shooting the cops and same goes for the police force at the time.It was of course unintentional as neither me or the cops realized until I died due to your doom-fort.

Let me remind you that lying in the courthouse is against the rules and can get you punished.Its beyond me how a member with your experience claims that using the fence which is well known isn't bulletproof is not allowed. That is in fact one of the most simple rules when it comes to bases that you have to give the raiders cover so they have a good chance of winning. I would also suggest you reading the guides when it comes to postin an un-blacklist request as right now you are in breach of rule.

All in all Huskii from my perspective you are fully aware of breaking the rules but you are still posting this un-blacklist request.I would suggest you accepting the fact that you broke the rules and wait till the expiration of the blacklist and lets face it for a player with your experience Narcotic was more than nice to even give you a short one. Desperately trying to get un-blacklisted with every mean necessary can get you to even worse trouble than just a black list I know that first hand.

Dimitris,

Do you have any proof?

(07-08-2018, 09:31 AM)Huskii Wrote:

un-blacklist request.

Dimitris,

Do you have any proof? 
About what?and I am not the one that needs proof I already provided mine and the administrator agreed with me you are the one that needs proof to prove your innocence and from what I've seen you have none and you only try to get away by lying.
(07-08-2018, 09:37 AM)Dimitris Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 09:31 AM)Huskii Wrote:

un-blacklist request.

Dimitris,

Do you have any proof?

About what?

If the prop was mine? Because your original comment on this thread is just playing semantics. Do you have any proof that the prop was actually mine?

Are you saying it wasn't?
Narcotic, I'd like to know why you accepted this without the further evidence that you asked for? The screenshot given as evidence is worthless as it shows nothing

I am sure narcotic had his reason for doing so.Answer to my question and I can provide with further evidence if needed and stop trying to search for loopholes. Are you saying you weren't the owner of the said prop?
(07-08-2018, 11:00 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I am sure narcotic had his reason for doing so.Answer to my question and I can provide with further evidence if needed and stop trying to search for loopholes. Are you saying you weren't the owner of the said prop?

I'm sorry mate but the burden of proof is on you. You accused me and the evidence provided wasn't sufficient

(07-08-2018, 11:11 AM)Huskii Wrote:
(07-08-2018, 11:00 AM)Dimitris Wrote: I am sure narcotic had his reason for doing so.Answer to my question and I can provide with further evidence if needed and stop trying to search for loopholes. Are you saying you weren't the owner of the said prop?

I'm sorry mate but the burden of proof is on you. You accused me and the evidence provided wasn't sufficient

But why won't you answer my question? Cause if you don't doubt that the prop is yours then no evidence is needed as you mentioned how the whole raid and how we stole stuff from YOUR apartment and as it can clearly be seen the prop was blocking only your apartments door. So for the last time are you saying that you are not the owner of the said prop and if yes then why was it blocking your property?