Report: Aspire
(07-06-2018, 02:36 PM)Aspire Wrote: Firstly how did you know it was me?
I genuinely don't recall doing this.

I'll look through my video and speak to my team as I was only involved in one raid where we pushed you at um.
Well, 2 but second time I got fucked in a 1-4 before the tunnel.

But yes please provide an explanation and evidence it was me shooting you.

Ok, not a problem at all, take a look at the thread please before speaking, I asked you in OOC and you admitted it was you.

(07-06-2018, 02:38 PM)Aspire Wrote: Just saw the screenshot, the screenshot is referencing a situation I had one of your guys under fear rp and your boys shot me.

I would go as far as saying that by using the screenshot you are manipulating facts and tampering with the evidence.

See the above answer.

(07-06-2018, 03:34 PM)Aspire Wrote: So your team admit in the screenshot to not knowing who shot, you pr me knowing full well I was the one you killed.

He is using this tactic so that the admin kindly tells them using logs who shot him.
They are requesting logs but using a sneaky tactic to do it.
Everyone knows I was the guy who had your guy under fear rp which you agree.

Admin is it allowed that they use these sneaky tactics to request logs?

Where do you see they saw the screenshot?
They never saw it, I didn't remember I took it just after I asked them, I wanted to get logs in order to post it but then I remembered I have this screenshot.
The discord chats will support this as well as in the chat I only showed them the video.
I don't know why you are so mean and just makes people think they are guilty in anything, I got RDMed and I posted a PR on a person who admitted it was him in the OOC.
I guess you think the best defence is an attack which in the case probably points out you are guilty.

(07-06-2018, 03:38 PM)Aspire Wrote: Rules:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

There is no solid evidence it was me so you are breaking rule 3.
Tbh you have no evidence it was me at all.

5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

They provided a false statement which legion said he knew it was me who shot.
But in discord legion and his team all say they have no idea who shot him.

This is breaking rule 5.

Another picture you have told it was you:
[Image: 01135b259e48d606b60b5e3d48b3fe0a.jpg]

Please provide evidence for claiming it wasn't you.
I know to read you don't need to copy paste twice the same thing.
I only know it was you by you admitting in OOC if it wasn't you please provide evidence says otherwise since I 
In the discord chat, I asked them to review the video, not the screenshot. They never saw the screenshot as I didn't remember I had it so I needed a logs support.
I never asked for logs in this PR, I asked in the FL discord and saw it wasn't allowed, anyway I have solid evidence logs will just support it nothing else.
Anyway, I have solid evidence for the RDM, and I have evidence which you said it was you.
If it wasn't you I hope you have any other evidence to support it such as your record.
I am not going to answer any of your replies unless the admins ask me for it since you take the pleasure in playing on the FL community with your toxicity towards me.
I said I killed the guy I had under fear rp.
Again you lie.
You can't prove it was me, you are in breach of the rules and thus you are requesting logs to be checked as you know it wasn't me.
(07-06-2018, 04:59 PM)Aspire Wrote: I said I killed the guy I had under fear rp.
Again you lie.

The last comment, I don't know what was going during I was AFK.
Never asked, not going to and I took it as an answer to me since I asked and you answered.
Anything you want to say, say it for the admins, not to me.

Thanks,
Legion
Rules:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

There is no solid evidence it was me so you are breaking rule 3.
Tbh you have no evidence it was me at all.

5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

They provided a false statement which legion said he knew it was me who shot.
But in discord legion and his team all say they have no idea who shot him.

This is breaking rule 5.

Update:

I reposted this again as you purposely ignored this in your reply to me.
These are the rules and You have broken them.
Pr should in theory be denied.
No evidence I shot you.
I killed the guy under fear rp when your group shot at me.
Ty for the sneaky attempt to get logs
Hello, do you happen to have any additional evidence that shows it was indeed Aspire who ran up to you and shot you? 
As the screenshot of the conversation isn't enough evidence to conclude it was Aspire who RDM'd you with the TMP.

You have 24 hours to provide additional evidence, such as a recording showing Aspire's name as he shot you or any other solid evidence that shows it was Aspire in the video you posted. If no further evidence is found/posted, the report will be denied.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
DENIED & MOVED

The date on the PR was incorrect, as the line of logs could not be found on the date provided. Instead, the situation happened on another day by another player called "LedoodeLiez". He will be punished instead, as it was not Aspire who shot you.
It was found out to be RDM, as he shot a clearly unarmed person who was no threat by any means.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]