Report: Aspire
Video 
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 05.07.2018, I am almost sure around 21:30

Server: V2D

Summary: I was harmless and went AFK for a couple of minutes but when I came back I found out I died.
I checked the record and saw a guy with TMP which later on found out it was Aspire shooting at me and killing me without sufficient reason to kill.

Evidence

Youtube Video

[Image: 1fda62b3676ef761e98245478ad7d2f3.jpg]
Firstly how did you know it was me?
I genuinely don't recall doing this.

I'll look through my video and speak to my team as I was only involved in one raid where we pushed you at um.
Well 2 but second time I got fucked in a 1-4 before the tunnel.

But yes please provide an explanation and evidence it was me shooting you.
Just saw the screenshot, the screenshot is referencing a situation I had one of your guys under fear rp and your boys shot me.

I would go as far as saying that by using the screenshot you are manipulating facts and tampering with the evidence.
Update:
In the video basicallymental says thingy is under Gun point.
I actually died to your guys shooting me when I had him under gun point.
So it wasn't me who ran forward mate.

Basically mental and me spoke about the situation a lot.

I would go as far as saying basically mental chose to manipulate and tamper with evidence just because a passive squad of 3 beat his 4-5 guys.
(07-06-2018, 02:41 PM)Aspire Wrote: Update:
In the video basicallymental says thingy is under Gun point.
I actually died to your guys shooting me when I had him under gun point.
So it wasn't me who ran forward mate.

Basically mental and me spoke about the situation a lot.

I would go as far as saying basically mental chose to manipulate and tamper with evidence just because a passive squad of 3 beat his 4-5 guys.

I'll adress your points as i am INVOLVED.
I don't know who died out of your lot or my lot. I only know that I was a casulty, and as the video shows, Legion.
You're correct, we did speak about the situation. We spoke about whoever out of your team shot at us first had broken FearRP, entailing in the raid; whether the raid was intended or not initially is irrelevant, you still took someone hostage and therefore FearRP was initiated. You made no effort to communicate with us, shooting us as soon as we came around the corner to you.

As for your obsurd claim that I have tampered evidence, there is one screenshot and one video in this (neither of which are from me). The apparent discussion i had with Legion regrading the PR is tampering with evidence? Please come with some facts and a valid argument.

For any admin who wishes to see the conversation, please check the FL:RP discord general chat for the screenshot, or CLICK ME. Any admin that wishes to be added to the discord to investigate into nothing, please let me know and i'll hook you up ASAP
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
So your team admit in the screenshot to not knowing who shot, you pr me knowing full well I was the one you killed.

He is using this tactic so that the admin kindly tells them using logs who shot him.
They are requesting logs but using a sneaky tactic to do it.
Everyone knows I was the guy who had your guy under fear rp which you agree.

Admin is it allowed that they use these sneaky tactics to request logs?
Rules:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

There is no solid evidence it was me so you are breaking rule 3.
Tbh you have no evidence it was me at all.

5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

They provided a false statement which legion said he knew it was me who shot.
But in discord legion and his team all say they have no idea who shot him.

This is breaking rule 5.
(07-06-2018, 03:34 PM)Aspire Wrote: So your team admit in the screenshot to not knowing who shot, you pr me knowing full well I was the one you killed.

He is using this tactic so that the admin kindly tells them using logs who shot him.
They are requesting logs but using a sneaky tactic to do it.
Everyone knows I was the guy who had your guy under fear rp which you agree.

Admin is it allowed that they use these sneaky tactics to request logs?

Let me just get something straight here, the PR is talking about RDM. Let's stick to this topic can we please. We were shot at, and therefore shot at you back. I don't understand where anything else comes into this? As I said, I know I died and Legion died, don't know about anyone else, the logs or themselves can speak.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Rules:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

5. Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.

This is breaking rule 5.

Update:

I reposted this as you purposely ignored this in your reply to me.
These are the rules and legion has broken them.
Pr should in theory be denied.
(07-06-2018, 03:42 PM)Aspire Wrote: Rules:

This is breaking rule 5.

I don't see where copy and pasting the same message is getting you?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me