Report: limmet
Name of player: limmet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17744574

Time in GMT: Just now

Server: Main

Summary: A cop drive out and I hit them. I then turned around and got shot by limmet, no warning no words just shot me. He also lied about the reason to arrest me.

Evidence:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi GamingOfficialZZ,

After looking at the video it does not exactly show which Officer shot you and after viewing it many times it could have been either Officer. Do you have anymore evidence to suggest which Officer it may have been.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
From the video you can tell one of the cops is walking backwards and then losses connection and leaves and the other is in the vehilce the whole time. It could only be him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Sadly GamingOfficial that is incorrect. In the video its clear that the Office exits his vehicle and chases you down mainstreet therefore it was either officer and the video doesn't indicate which one. Do you have any more evidence to assist in this PR?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Denied due to a lack of evidence/response.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]