Frame drops when shooting firearms.
As it says in the title. Can't find a fix. I'm aware that it's the smoke effects but I'm not sure on what files I need to delete or change to fix this.
Do you own CS:S or do you have the files installed on to your GMod folder?
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Jaz
(07-05-2018, 11:53 PM)Panda Wrote: Do you own CS:S or do you have the files installed on to your GMod folder?

Files installed into Gmod folder.
How many GB RAM you have?

I just have 8 GB and frames won't drop while shooting...
(07-06-2018, 08:48 AM)king_kevin11 Wrote: How many GB RAM you have?

I have 16 GB's
(07-06-2018, 08:16 AM)Jaz Wrote:
(07-05-2018, 11:53 PM)Panda Wrote: Do you own CS:S or do you have the files installed on to your GMod folder?

Have you tried to reinstall them and put fresh files in? a while back there was a weird CSS update so maybe replacing the files may fix it.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(07-06-2018, 10:09 AM)Panda Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 08:16 AM)Jaz Wrote:

Have you tried to reinstall them and put fresh files in? a while back there was a weird CSS update so maybe replacing the files may fix it.

Is CS:Cheats still online / a good source for them?

[Image: 3bc91ef56344e4a9dcebf54fa5648f52.png]

Should I delete this?
CSCheater isn't that great for CSS anymore, as it doesn't work for some reason.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(07-06-2018, 08:48 AM)king_kevin11 Wrote: How many GB RAM you have?

I have 16GB and my frames are drooped often while shooting as well.
(07-06-2018, 11:16 AM)Chumps Wrote: CSCheater isn't that great for CSS anymore, as it doesn't work for some reason.

I did it the other day mate and worked for me. If your having problems gimme a shout.

Jaz firstly verify game cache. If you have problems I recommend re-installing the gun pack. Also ensure you are subscribed to all server content. I have experienced game crashes with this command but also give the commajc gmod_mcore_test 4 into the console. Change the last number to how many cores your CPU has. This command should help boost FPS.

Hope this helps!