Unban request x.
Your name: x.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98901009

Your ban ID: 58509

Banned by: Console

Reason: hacks

Involved: me

Why we should unban you: I cant remember why I ever used hacks on this server or the circumstances surrounding it but I know that this ban must have been 2012-2013. I still have not forgot about this server and the fun I had on it so I was hoping now that I am older and more mature I could be granted another chance, I forgot my main accounts info on the forums so I am posting from the one I could recover.
k.
Hello, we'll be discussing the unban request with the staff team. We will be replying back shortly.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Alright, we could use a bit more info on the situation itself though.

The ban reason is a bit vague, so can you tell a bit more what sort of hacks you were using and some information on the context itself. I am sure you remember at least something regarding the situation.
(07-12-2018, 12:23 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: Alright, we could use a bit more info on the situation itself though.

The ban reason is a bit vague, so can you tell a bit more what sort of hacks you were using and some information on the context itself. I am sure you remember at least something regarding the situation.

I can vaguely remember using a BHOP and an ESP, I can remember the auto strafe from the bhop as well so I was probably using aimware but I can't be certain. I don't think I used the hacks to gain a ridiculous advantage or anything, I just recall bhopping around like crazy. Sorry I can't provide more information on this, I really can't remember why I decided to use hacks on this server, I guess at the time I was probably angry at the server over something small and decided it would be a wise decision to just fuck around on it.
k.
The staff has discussed your unban request and has come to the conclusion to deny the request.
Hacking is a very serious offense and even mentioned specifically in the terms of service.
This means your ban will remain.