Ban Request: [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔ - FAILRP, RDM, Did not yell raid, Trolling.
Name of player: [BCC]♔☣☭TJ3003☭☣♔"

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19351468

Time in GMT: 00:17 AM.

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Summary: Basically, I was the Head of SS, and this unemployed (President's Friend) kept playing his music, using a boombox. He was playing "Jizz in my pants". Now that is very fail RP, I asked him to stop, but he failed to listen so I shot his speakers. He then makes a new boombox, and I shoot again. He then took out a crowbar in-front of all the SS force, a cop, and killed me. He was not arrested.

Evidence:

I will begin by adding the condump for the entire log, however, I will include screenshots aswell. The evidence is at the end of the condump.
http://pastebin.com/aJR8VZ7v

Proof he was unemployed:
[Image: SlArc.png]

Proof I was Head of SS:
[Image: 0VH8L.png]

Chat:
[Image: IKDfy.png]

[Image: SGtaG.png]

[Image: 9qftu.png]

[Image: ithnx.png]
He did this to -Boom and I for about 20 minutes last night on server two. Claiming that a magically floating and absolutely disproportional speaker system was good roleplaying.
For one the president ordered you to stop but you carried on and you was destroying my equipment (my speaker) and after 3 attempts of pres attempting to stop you, and then i killed you.

Also the reason cops did not arrest me because you was asked to stop by the Pres to stop shooting my speaker so you went awol/did not listen to DIRECT orders by the president!

The president asked me to play the music but you did not listen to the President!
I did tell you to stop and you didnt listen then when he was rping getting a new speaker because you broke it, you still didnt do what I said when you was SS. He was also part of the goverment because he played music for me so I couldnt arrest him.
(01-14-2012, 12:37 AM)TJ3003 Wrote: For one the president ordered you to stop but you carried on and you was destroying my equipment (my speaker) and after 3 attempts of pres attempting to stop you, and then i killed you.

Also the reason cops did not arrest me because you was asked to stop by the Pres to stop shooting my speaker so you went awol/did not listen to DIRECT orders by the president!

The president asked me to play the music but you did not listen to the President!

I don't care about what the pres said, you still broke about 4 server rules. He should've demoted me, not get me killed.
(01-14-2012, 12:35 AM)Afflack Wrote: He did this to -Boom and I for about 20 minutes last night on server two. Claiming that a magically floating and absolutely disproportional speaker system was good roleplaying.

Thank you for the input.

(01-14-2012, 12:40 AM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: I did tell you to stop and you didnt listen then when he was rping getting a new speaker because you broke it, you still didnt do what I said when you was SS. He was also part of the goverment because he played music for me so I couldnt arrest him.

Irl, do you think the pres would allow a civil to kill a general because he broke his speakers?

He did not RP getting new speakers, he just spawned a new one.

His job was Unemployed, so he wasn't part of the goverment. He should of edited to "Nexus DJ".
A raid would of consited of more then one killing, i only killed you also the rest of the police force did not mind

You was destroying my equipment with no good reason both voids the fail rp and RDM statement, you "broke" two of my speakers before i killed you IRL that would be seen as a act of violence

if you claim i broke fear rp your gun was down at the time also you was looking the other way.

You should be punished your self for braking rank rp with the pres telling you to stop multiple times and randomly "Shooting" my speakers instead of attempting to detain me.

Also reason i did not change my job to "Nexus DJ" is due to me having to move around with Alpha(pres), also alpha did tell you lots of times i was with him and i was allowed to play the music also in the elevator you handcuffed me and you let me go..(due to pres orders)
No, a raid can consist of one member.

So, IRL you would kill a cop for breaking your force in front of the pres and SS?

I never claimed you broke fearrp, although you did break it, after you kill me, it is logic that the other SS would kill you.

No, I should've been demoted. I asked you to stop, you didn't listen. Jus like I asked you nt to pres the elevator button, but you thought you can get away with it again.
Logically the SS did NOT kill me and i knew they wouldn't due to it would conflict against the ORDERERS that the PRESIDENT gave you (you fail rped due to you not listening to the PRESIDENT)

Also IRL my CHARACTER i would kill a cop that was doing 2 things, defying against a order from a friend/president and destroyed EXPENSIVE speakers that i knew you was in the wrong for doing (fail rp again)

In the end this boils down to you QQ'ing about me killing you for a "ledgit" reason, yes the way i did it in terms of me not shouting raid which was my bad but i did not think i would due to me already being in there and i doubt you would should raid evrytime you shot someone inside the nexus/base?
I'm done repeating myself. I'll leave the rest to the admins. Good night.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned