[TONIGHT] Evocity Car Bowling
[Image: oMSNJz9.png]

[Image: SlS4L4o.png]

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Ah so proppushing car competition or what?
(07-03-2018, 03:22 PM)The Killroy Wrote: Ah so proppushing car competition or what?

Not really - It's actually quite realistic, we spend quite a lot of time making a working system for it.

You basically drive down the track, and the path beneath you is slippery - and then you try to hit as many cones as possible.
Then you follow the ramp onto the second floor to get back to the start.

Also, the track has crash barriers, and viewers can't get onto it.

(07-03-2018, 03:27 PM)Santaliz Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 03:22 PM)The Killroy Wrote: Ah so proppushing car competition or what?

Not really - It's actually quite realistic, we spend quite a lot of time making a working system for it.

You basically drive down the track, and the path beneath you is slippery - and then you try to hit as many cones as possible.

If I wanted to proppush my car into the cones would that be ok?
(07-03-2018, 03:30 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

There are two smart cars dedicated to the track which you drive. If you choose to go ahead and break server rules by prop pushing our cars around, It's pretty much out of our hands.

(07-03-2018, 03:33 PM)Santaliz Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 03:30 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

There are two smart cars dedicated to the track which you drive. If you choose to go ahead and break server rules by prop pushing our cars around, It's pretty much out of our hands.

So you're saying that you don't support my special needs?
Tomo was demoted yesterday :\
We are launching in a few minutes.