Report : Aspire.
(07-07-2018, 10:53 PM)infiSTAR.de Wrote: -Involved I was the Negotiator in charge of payment for the hostages.-

Here is my side.

I will keep this short. I paid 6.k for the release of the 3 hostages, they started to let the hostages out one by one while they waited for the hostage money to be picked up. They released two hostages but killed the third even though I paid for the release of ALL the hostages meaning they did not keep their end of the deal and still kept the money. Not sure if that is scamming and I can't remember who got the money either.

thank you for making this reply,

This clearly means they lied in courthouse, they said u told them ato keep me in there.
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
(07-03-2018, 04:20 PM)Rebelz Wrote: -Involved I was one of the hostage takers-

Good Afternoon Fellas.

As Aspire did above I am going to address this point by point.

The situations took way longer as we intended too as you called an admin on our two other guys for a different situations prior to this. We had to wait for them to return before to continue the hostage roleplay. During the roeplay you and another hostage were referring to Out a of Character stuff multiple times through the time we had your hostage so that slowed things down a lot aswell. We also had to wait a little since someone prop killed the entire police force waiting outside the building.

We explained to you multiple times we had a deal to keep one hostage whilst the money we were paid got verified, we decided to choose you as you had the biggest mouth. You decided to complain to us out of character the whole time so I’m not surprised you missed this information.

The ball prop was just a bit of fun whilst we waited for the money, we had someone with a gun out or pointed at you at all times so it’s not like we broke away from the roleplay, we just found a little entertainment to pass the time.

Now onto the FearRP and Scamming accusations, just because they paid for your life doesn’t make you invincible. You had a fully automatic rifle pointed to your head and an order was given for you not to talk, you decided your life is not important at this moment and ignored the orders (at this time I do believe you was asked multiple times before to stop talking) this a few bullets was pumped through your skull. Shame really, if you would had followed our orders you would have lived. We could have paid your part of the money back to the officer however we never collected this money as it still had 6minutes left to be verified before Aspire killed you. We never actually received the money so you was technically not paid for.

As stated above no cop was killed during this until the big gunfight at the end caused by your death.

I can look through my recordings to see if I caught anything to back my points up if this is required. Smile

they never made this deal to keep me inside as u can see from infastar his reply

Lying in courthouse is against the rules.
(07-03-2018, 12:24 AM)Aspire Wrote: Hello Coof,

Thank you for the pr.

To address this pr I will break down what you claim.

You claim it took 30 minutes.
It was a long situation, mainly due to waiting on the two men coming back from the sit and deciding what to do with you.
We did offer you to pay your own ransom to speed up the process but you all refused apart from one guy who got let go.

You claim I scammed, right well considering your police officer agreed to a deal with one of our guys to take the other two men and leave you there until the money had been verified.
Now no one forced him, he was given a roleplay choice and he chose to let you stay until our deal was up.

I'd just like to point out that I wasn't leading the hostage negotiations so don't accuse me of scamming when I never scammed anyone, someone made a deal with the cop for us to keep you until the money was verified.
Not me, so please don't lie.

You claim I rdmd you?
You broke fear rp as seen on the video.
I politely asked you not to speak as I find your voice unbearable and you continued to speak breaking fear rp.
It's not rdm if you don't follow my orders.

So to clarify the shooting off the ball and the licking was when I was waiting for my men to come back.
They were pulled in an admin sit and police agreed to wait.

To summarise:

You broke fear rp as clearly shown on the video.
You spoke to provoke me, I was armed, gave you a command.
If you don't comply to my order then what do you expect.

As for the scamming I didn't lead negotiations, I have no idea why you accuse me of this.
I waited for a long time and your officer agreed with one of our guys to do the deal. I didn't make the deal to keep you there and the other two can go.

If your own colleague agreed then there shouldn't be an issue.

Please don't slander malicious accusations.
You always take ic situations ooc.

Maybe if you didn't break fear rp you would survive more often.

I will happily reply to any admins questions.

Many thanks,

Aspire

Take a look at infastar his reaction.

lying in courthouse is not allowed.
I'm a tad confused with this all, admin please pretty please just ask me what you want to know and I'll reply to you.
I feel confused reading the above.
(07-08-2018, 03:18 PM)Aspire Wrote: I'm a tad confused with this all, admin please pretty please just ask me what you want to know and I'll reply to you.
I feel confused reading the above.

u were not confused before were u lied u ass of in courthouse.
And when u scammed infistar
Mate your English is terrible thus I can't accurately reply.
Please can an admin just ask me what they need to know.
I'm not here to have petty arguments coofie.
Also no ones lied so pipe down
I've re read this all. Does infistar have a video of the exact interaction, would be so easy for everyone.
He agreed you would be there until money was verified so you weren't paid for/ transaction wasn't complete.
As for scamming, I didn't touch the dollar so how about shut up with your lies.

I couldn't care less what coofie says,  if an admin wants to ask me something then please do.
(07-08-2018, 07:38 PM)Aspire Wrote: I've re read this all. Does infistar have a video of the exact interaction, would be so easy for everyone.
He agreed you would be there until money was verified so you weren't paid for/ transaction wasn't complete.

I couldn't care less what coofie says,  if an admin wants to ask me something then please do.

infistar said he paid for all hostages including me so u keep on lying here.

also english is a secondary  language for some people, no need to hate on it i gues.

u should indeed stop reacting because all u do is lying and trying to offend me.

(07-08-2018, 07:38 PM)Aspire Wrote: I've re read this all. Does infistar have a video of the exact interaction, would be so easy for everyone.

pls explain me were he agreed on keeping me inside?
You said you was recording the entire thing so please provide the full video. Because all you're doing is lying.
This is quite funny you pr me after I tell you under fear rp if you speak again you die, don't antagonise people to provoke reactions.
It's fail rp to expect you are immune, you can't ignore armed people.
As for that dollar payment it was still being verified, infi and someone else made the deal so infi seems to be lying atm. But yes show the full video you said lu had coofie.