Report : Aspire.
Name of player: Aspire 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:200223448

Time in GMT: 1:30 ( Amsterdam)

Server: V2D

Summary: basicly Aspire and his group had me hold hostage for like 30 min together with 2 other guys. The police paid for us i believe it was 6.5 k afther this they let the other 2 hostages gone and left me there. afther wasting like even more time not even busy with the hostage situation( as shown in the video asking if he could lick me and shooting the ball).

Afther this all went down he asked me to stop speaking so i said okay and as u can see he then shot me down.

So the Rules that been broken are: scamming ( not letting a hostage go afther paid for) : RDM ( not reason to kill me only said okay to him when he asked  me not to speak again.) Not the first time aspire is scamming he already has ban for it.

Evidence For a reason my sound on the recordings are very low, i have more recordings but this shows enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_conti...3HWVk5swCo ( you see me jumping in this 1 he asked for it) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRtpv-WwkKA ( this shows him doing stuff that had nothing to do with a rp situation)
[Image: IhxZ32Y.jpg]
Hello Coof,

Thank you for the pr.

To address this pr I will break down what you claim.

You claim it took 30 minutes.
It was a long situation, mainly due to waiting on the two men coming back from the sit and deciding what to do with you.
We did offer you to pay your own ransom to speed up the process but you all refused apart from one guy who got let go.

You claim I scammed, right well considering your police officer agreed to a deal with one of our guys to take the other two men and leave you there until the money had been verified.
Now no one forced him, he was given a roleplay choice and he chose to let you stay until our deal was up.

I'd just like to point out that I wasn't leading the hostage negotiations so don't accuse me of scamming when I never scammed anyone, someone made a deal with the cop for us to keep you until the money was verified.
Not me, so please don't lie.

You claim I rdmd you?
You broke fear rp as seen on the video.
I politely asked you not to speak as I find your voice unbearable and you continued to speak breaking fear rp.
It's not rdm if you don't follow my orders.

So to clarify the shooting off the ball and the licking was when I was waiting for my men to come back.
They were pulled in an admin sit and police agreed to wait.

To summarise:

You broke fear rp as clearly shown on the video.
You spoke to provoke me, I was armed, gave you a command.
If you don't comply to my order then what do you expect.

As for the scamming I didn't lead negotiations, I have no idea why you accuse me of this.
I waited for a long time and your officer agreed with one of our guys to do the deal. I didn't make the deal to keep you there and the other two can go.

If your own colleague agreed then there shouldn't be an issue.

Please don't slander malicious accusations.
You always take ic situations ooc.

Maybe if you didn't break fear rp you would survive more often.

I will happily reply to any admins questions.

Many thanks,

Aspire
As far as the cops Told me they never said to leave me There, dont even think
Its allowed to let them pay for me and keeping me hostage.
The schooting bal thing was when u already let off the other 2 hostages so u lying n courthouse. At that point There was no admin sit this was You waiting with my for the timer when your friends went outside trying to kill
Some cops. Saying okay afther u Saïd dont talk is
Not really fearrp.killing an hostage even tho they paid for me is breaking
Rules.
Shoothing the ball trying to lick me is failrp

(Typed on my phone)
I’m happy to show more recordings but sadly the sound is really low.
(Will be on my pc wednesday)
(07-03-2018, 12:29 AM)You Aragorn Wrote: Involved, Hostaged aswell.
https://youtu.be/duF-aDvVRDY

I'm not even in your entire video. You were brought in while I was babysitting another hostage
It isn't fail rp at all.
You admit to breaking fear rp.

I can't be blamed for you purposely driving into a hostage situation Aragorn. And then being brought to me.
Please read my initial reply thoroughly.
Like I said I was not leading this, I didn't get anyone inside. I was inside and you were brought to me.
I can't scam if I didn't get the money nor was I the one who made the deal with the cop.
Also you clearly broke fear rp man.

It's unfortunate you always ruin rp situations by going ooc, that wasted a good 5-10 mins of my life telling you to shut up.
Saying okay is not breaking fearrp pretty Sure sbour it and stil u killed  me as hostage afther u Guys earned money for 3 of us 6.5k believe. This hostage situation was taking I believe like 30 min.  When half of the time u Guys were not even focust on the hostage situation. Shooting a prop ball for example.

Al tho not letting me go when paid for is scamming the police force.
And u killed the hostage  aswell.

And if You say this is fearrp then building that table to play on with that ball during this is building in a raid aswell. Such minor things.
We waited 10 minutes for our guys to come back from an admin sit.
I can play with a ball while I'm waiting if I want to.
As for being the table I believe you are referring to one the police negotiator built when he came in to put the money on.

Why do you accuse me of scamming?
There was 4 of us.
No one scammed but I'm the only one player reported for the scamming.
I didn't make the deal with the cop.
The cop agreed for you to stay so please calm down.

But yes you clearly refused to listen to my orders, you should have nodded.
Also I knew There were cops killed already because u mates Saïd that. I believe I had all the right to do anythinh at that point but I didnt. Cops were already shot so I knew I could be the next 1 but yeah u just dont kill a hostage were u earned money for And u did  this.