Players Report: [FL:RP] juicyorange
Video 
Name of player: [FL:RP] juicyorange

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45186628

Time in GMT: Today, 16:40 - 17:20

Server: V2D

Summary: I basically just came to our area after getting back from the city and I just got a ticket by a "Corrupted Cop" for wasting the police time after they searched the place and found nothing.
After that, he arrested me for not paying this kind of stupid fine.

Evidence:

Part 1
Part 2

(Sorry for splitting it into two parts, I just quickly finished recording since I thought it is finished right there, but then he arrested me)
hi lol, please refer to laws which were active at the time, since you failed to provide them I’ll provide them for you as I was smart enough to screenshot them in anticipation for this report, hold up a few hours until I upload it.
[Image: ecYC8fV.jpg]
You had high walls so we searched your property, law 30.
We then found nothing so I wrote you a ticket for 1000$ as per law 32, 33.

You were then arrested for refusal to accept the ticket this can be seen in your video.

-
now please tell me what rule i broke lol
I remember getting this warrant, it does clearly state in the laws that. High Walls and/or Blocked Windows warrant the search of a property. If you have nothing to hide and the police waste time searching due to a Citizen's unwillingness to follow laws regarding properties, a ticket is issued. I asked in radio if you refused to pay the ticket, which resulted in your jail sentence. It's probably better to look into this with the president / cop before making a PR over someone role-playing and doing their job.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Okay,
I didn't know about the law even due I took a look at the laws when I got arrested (probably missed it).
Anyway, to my knowledge, someone else paid a ticket, I don't know who that was so I can't make any arguments.
Admins you can conclude it, my mistake.
Denied.