PR - BasicallyMental
Involved:
I was the guy that has been handcuffed near you officers, I have come outside to talk with you about coming into our property but you just handcuffed me and left me there asking repeatedly my teammates to get out for a search.
Before I went out I have told them inside that if necessary I would give my life for them and they should not come outside until I say it is safe to come out.
About the Fear-RP you have handcuffed me, never pointed a gun at me near the place they started shooting and an officer just came running towards us saying "They have guns, lets raid!" you have all agreed and then they started to shoot, only when they figured out you are going to arrest me and shoot them they started shooting.
Basically, just because you have been having problems with officers all day, isn't an excuse to gun them down when we were being passive with the whole situation, had you come out we wouldn't have raided the place provided you weren't armed.
(07-02-2018, 08:25 PM)Legion Wrote: Involved:
I was the guy that has been handcuffed near you officers, I have come outside to talk with you about coming into our property but you just handcuffed me and left me there asking repeatedly my teammates to get out for a search.
Before I went out I have told them inside that if necessary I would give my life for them and they should not come outside until I say it is safe to come out.
About the Fear-RP you have handcuffed me, never pointed a gun at me near the place they started shooting and an officer just came running towards us saying "They have guns, lets raid!" you have all agreed and then they started to shoot, only when they figured out you are going to arrest me and shoot them they started shooting.
Legion, you telling them that you give your life for them doesn't give them a reason to break FearRP, and also we never had intentions to arrest you until either they came out armed or a raid was started, and to say that they figured out that we were going to "shoot them" is wrong, we wouldn't have shot unless we were shot at as we were trying to be passive, until your team decided to completely ignore that violence is always last option.
(07-02-2018, 07:53 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: One of your officers ran up to the side of the base and had heard one of us arming up and said "Yep they are armed we are going to raid" which is the only reason we knew. Had the plan not been to raid we would not have chosen to shoot as our lives were not immediately in danger.
Also, the SRU sniper was not seen by any of us and I don't even recall there being one on. Apologies if there was but we did not see one hence up opening fire. If we had seen him the situation would have dramatically changed.
He was not a hostage and as seen in the video was out of the way, only once we had started shooting had he slightly moved towards you which is when we moved our fire away from him so we wasn't damaged further

Now before I make any other arguments I quickly wanna touch on your lying in the courthouse now in this post you say that the SRU was not seen by any of you and that if you had, this situation would have dramatically changed would you mind commenting on how in the video very clearly in the request at 14 seconds in you completely contradict your argument?
(07-03-2018, 02:29 AM)Fudge Wrote: Basically, just because you have been having problems with officers all day, isn't an excuse to gun them down when we were being passive with the whole situation, had you come out we wouldn't have raided the place provided you weren't armed.

Thing is we were all armed, always were armed so either way we were going to have a bad outcome. Bare in mind we also had contraband. A shootout was inevitable. It was just the order in which events took place that resulted in the shootout happening so early.

(07-03-2018, 05:27 AM)Fudge Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 07:53 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote: -snip-
Now before I make any other arguments I quickly wanna touch on your lying in the courthouse now in this post you say that the SRU was not seen by any of you and that if you had, this situation would have dramatically changed would you mind commenting on how in the video very clearly in the request at 14 seconds in you completely contradict your argument?

As for this SRU comment, I had not remembered seeing them nor did I spot this in the video. I am wrong here and thank you for pointing that out. I cannot make any further comment on that.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
My point however of having constant issues with the police force, ALL day, shootouts and loss of life, I am sure you understand I by this point was pretty pissed off with the government and wanted to finish the situation up to deal with my colleague being arrested. If violence was always meant to be a last option, you would not have put an SRU sniper in place as it shows clear intentions to shoot and kill.
Don't tell me that after being raided 4 times previously by the government in that base alone, we were to act passive about a situation.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Please also note, around 10 minutes after this situation occured, I had been spoken to by Captain Barry about violence being a last option.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(07-03-2018, 08:39 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: My point however of having constant issues with the police force, ALL day, shootouts and loss of life, I am sure you understand I by this point was pretty pissed off with the government and wanted to finish the situation up to deal with my colleague being arrested. If violence was always meant to be a last option, you would not have put an SRU sniper in place as it shows clear intentions to shoot and kill.
Don't tell me that after being raided 4 times previously by the government in that base alone, we were to act passive about a situation.

Basically, we had a SRU Sniper in place and just because we do doesn't mean we are being violent, he is there as a safety net in case you guys get violent overlooking and spotting things out for us telling us if you are armed. Also sure you can act aggressive and not passive, however being aggressive doesn't give you an excuse to break FearRP.
(07-03-2018, 08:50 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote: Please also note, around 10 minutes after this situation occured, I had been spoken to by Captain Barry about violence being a last option.

Noted, I did make an @ call and if I remember correctly Barry was the only staff member on at the time so that does check out, but I just want to make sure everything is known about the situation hence why I provided the recording as logs don't always tell the situation clearly.
(07-03-2018, 02:33 AM)Fudge Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 08:25 PM)Legion Wrote: Involved:
Legion, you telling them that you give your life for them doesn't give them a reason to break FearRP, and also we never had intentions to arrest you until either they came out armed or a raid was started, and to say that they figured out that we were going to "shoot them" is wrong, we wouldn't have shot unless we were shot at as we were trying to be passive, until your team decided to completely ignore that violence is always last option.

I know that but just to Role-Play a little bit as a mafia I said that so maybe they took it as if my life is at risk (no 100% to die) and there is a slight chance of bringing me back they should try even if it meants I will die at the end.
I don't see the point of accusing him of breaking Fear-RP?
Have you ever said you will kill me if they shoot or won't get out? No
Have you pointed a gun at me when they started shooting you? No

Important Points To Mention:
1. Guns weren't pointed on me or treat that if they shot you will kill me (like you asked me and didn't force me to get behind the car).
2. You never told them something like "We got your friend hostage, come out or we will kill him"
3. You were going to raid them (and they even heard that, they knew they may lose me or lose a lot of member in gunfights or money, they had to shoot in order to save their business and their associates' life.
4. Another point to mention is that you are the government, there was not a Dictator at the time, therefore they knew you are going to arrest me and not execute me.