Your name: [FL:RP][C] Rudy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66058450

Your ban ID: 80476

Banned by: Awestruck

Reason: ‘Hacking’

Involved: Awestruck and myself.

Why we should unban you:

Good afternoon,

I’d like begin this UBR stating that I have infringed no rule whatsoever; especially Rule 1.1 (Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated), which is what Awestruck has claimed I have broken.

To explain what happened in the situation, me and several others were basing in Slums Apartments and then the government raided us. Some time later, Awestruck started saying in OOC something along the lines of ‘Where’s the camera guys’ and kept on asking whilst people were replying that there was no camera. You see, myself and others were shooting through the door and walls on either side of the door in Slums Apartments. So this is what happened to my knowledge, correct me if I am wrong: as we were shooting through the walls, Awestruck may have gotten damaged and I might have gotten the last bullet on him and killed him. Remember, none of us were hacking, we were just shooting and sometimes people die from shots through walls.

After he died, or after the raid, he TPed me above Slums and asked me why am I using an ESP and stated he had a screenshot of my screen using an ESP, however, I did no such thing and I later asked nicely for the screenshot over steam yet he kept denying my request. I didn’t hack. I didn’t use a ESP. I had nothing open over my Garry’s Mod. I was quite confused at this point in time and asked him ‘what do you mean’.

To my surprise, I was then banned for hacking and I didn’t even know why. I mean, I never hacked. I tried to talk to Awestruck over steam about the situation as he dealt with it in a quite immature manner in-game and didn’t even give me the opportunity to talk, and I asked him where is the proof and he just said that he can’t give me it ‘for security reasons’.

I am a loyal, active member of the community that has never used cheats or hacks. Yet, I received a permanent ban. Thankfully, it was reduced to two years, however that is simply not good enough. I didn’t break any rule and that’s the truth.

I was told by Pollux that if I genuinely didn’t hack, to make a UBR and that’s what I am doing. He even stated over steam messages “Awestruck didn’t ban you on his own”. So what, was it a team decision instead? Surely if I did hack I would have been punished from the console and there wouldn’t have been a team vote? I never expected this type of behaviour from anyone in Fearless, never mind a Super Admin and anyone else involved.

Have a nice day,
Rudy.
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Hey Rudy, just thought I'd comment as I see a quote of mine being misinterpreted.

By "Awestruck didn't ban you on his own" I meant that he wouldn't ban anyone without solid proof. He banned you with evidence and not from just you wallbanging us.

I also figured I should state that Awestruck banned you as FL has no automatic cheating ban system inplace atm. This doesn't mean there was no evidence from anti-cheat systems, just that it requires a manual ban. It's also pretty obvious why the evidence cannot be released, it could compromise how the system works alongside other security risks. It's just best to keep as much hidden as we can on this topic to avoid ruining the experience of everyone else on the server.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
The ban was valid, and the evidence is valid. That's all you can really know. The whole administrative team has seen the evidence and can vouch for this also. I cannot reveal the evidence because it may reveal some of our security features.

Secondly, lying in the courthouse is not permitted and once this UBR is concluded, you will be banned from the forums.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Is there any comment to give?
Kind Regards,

Awestuck, I can't stress this enough but I genuinely did not hack or use cheats in any way. And I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Not sure why you all think I did, and I don't know what that 'evidence' you guys have will show, but I know I didn't hack. And that's the truth.

Are you really saying that it is 100% fact without ANY uncertainty that the evidence proves I hacked? Are you really saying that there isn't a chance I didn't hack? Even if it's a very small one, is there still a chance? I know the truth: that I didn't hack. If you are going to keep me banned, and then punish me on the forums for 'lying' then there is nothing I can do at that point, go ahead.

In this UBR I have been completely honest and serious. Please feel free to contact me privately, because I actually didn't hack so there must be something wrong with the system.

Thank you all for reading, have a good one.
Rudy.
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
Removed by Awestruck.

Not involved.
(07-03-2018, 04:11 PM)fieldy Wrote: -SNIP-

Fieldy just because you were given approval to post by Rudy, does not mean you can actually post, hence you will receive a 50% warning.
Kind Regards,

The evidence of you cheating/hacking is 100% without-a-doubt, solid that it was you hacking. Said evidence was shown to the rest of the administration team to avoid any confusion. (By the way, stop asking every other admin to send you the evidence).

Unban Request Denied and User banned from the Forums.
Kind Regards,

Re-opened as I think it is okay to show the evidence. Mostly because this has been done before by SnowredWolf in the past.
Here are the evidences I gathered

Spoiler :
[Image: a7b427b9dd7df001bf9db4480b73e498.png]
[Image: 58fbf45da16b4b6a07f0b3c409ff22df.png]

Kind Regards,