Player Report GamingOfficialZZ
Name of player: GamingOfficialZZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Time in GMT: 16:00 GMT +2

Server: V2d

Summary: Placing speedbumps inside the city without admin permission. Said that president gave him permission, president denied it

Evidence:

[Image: EB6A4CC391A3DA7ACB7EA08655141366C56CB437]

[Image: 790DC1D263600229BD253EB2297FC23D73F752EB]

[Image: 96BA2372567C327BB38C989EF3039E11A36EC0BB]
I was the President at the time, I even asked him in PMs why there are speed-bumps, he said the purpose is to slow them down. I replied I never gave permission, nor did he even ask.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I was rping a traffic warden at the time and placed the speed bumps to slow people down and to stop the ammount of CDM and Crashing that was happening. I don't see the proplem with them if im honnest.
[Image: giphy.gif]
No sir. You placed them as soon as you joined the server, then you changed to traffic warden. you had NO permission neither from president nor from admin(none online) and AFTER president told you like 10 times, and I posted this BR you removed them

Also your speedbumps caused more trouble. WHOLE server complained about them being ugly and causing havoc on road
+Involved

In this video he admits he premission and also you can see his job is citizen (Not working whit the goverment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0x1D8od...e=youtu.be
I changed my job shortly after that. I may also add the president pmed me before this clip and Asked why I put them down. I then said To stop cdm and speeding. He then said Okay ask next time. To me, that sounds like perms.
(07-02-2018, 01:28 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I changed my job shortly after that. I may also add the president pmed me before this clip and Asked why I put them down. I then said To stop cdm and speeding. He then said Okay ask next time. To me, that sounds like perms.

First of all when you joined the server you placed them before asking. After we told you that you needed premission you said that the premission of the president was enough (you need admin premission). Also like you stated here you placed them first before asking anyone.
(07-02-2018, 01:21 PM)Xtremefighter Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 01:14 PM)SeductivePotato Wrote: I was the President at the time, I even asked him in PMs why there are speed-bumps, he said the purpose is to slow them down. I replied I never gave permission, nor did he even ask.

You had your job as citzen as shown in this video.
May i remind you lying in courthouse is bannable.

Before you fabricate and lie in a ban report against someone, You can clearly see that I'm the President in the tab menu. I WAS the president while this event occurred, so don't bother trying to label me as a liar when I am simply stating facts. You can clearly see Broadcasts by myself 'Madison Mattel' in the video. You never sought permission from me, nor did I give it. They placed these down without even contacting me.

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Yes I did. However, after you pmed me asking why I put them down I told you and you said Okay. You never told me to remove them. After you said Okay. I simply took that as you being okay with it and said i had perms from you.
Well you shouldn't ASSUME, you should make sure it's the case, now we're in this situation. I never said you could build them, you never sought permission in the first place. That's the main point here, you didn't seek permission before you built, but you built anyway. Would you like to explain why you lied about me not being president, when I clearly was? You stated that my job was citizen, when it wasn't, which is a flat out lie.

Wrong person

-Oprah Winfrey