PR on Pollux.
Bug 
Name of player: Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: a few hours ago.

Server: Main

Summary: So basically I straight up got scammed.
Pollux was doing this hide and seek (event) where he made an advert saying the winner would get 30k. I found an absolutely great hiding spot. I never got found, and as he made another advert which said that the winner had been found, so I won. BUT apparently not because there were 4 others who also won, and he accused me of not having won the event. I never got my 30k which I was supposed to.

Evidence:
Other players saw me hiding including Aryen and Divey.

https://gyazo.com/5370d69eb84dabddc86a017592c192a3
https://gyazo.com/848b710eb37fd8a55cead3f75791fdb2
Maeg
How is it the right decision when I'm literally telling them the truth, if I didn't I would be kind of scamming.
Maeg
Hello Maeg,

Me and the teacher team decided to host a minievent called "Hide & Seek" on the server due to there being a lack of PassiveRPs and to compensate for our recent AggresiveRP spree. We poured a total of 200k into this event in prizes and renting both Cub Foods and Flea Market.

In the round you are referring to we had a slight issue. Wolven let two people in late after the headcount so as such you weren't technically counted inside the round. We found all the people I had on the list and as such the round was ended, however when I faded all the props we found two people (I can't remember who). Due to this mistake we decided to split the 30k between all the winners, you then later started micspamming and asked us all where your money was. You then started to run around while mic spamming and was generally being extremely annoying. After verifying what happened we compensated you with some money and kicked you out of the event due to your toxic behaviour. I really see this PR as extremely selfish, we hosted this free event out of our own pocket. We lost a total of 200k and made nothing at all and you still decided to post a PR after we had to split the money between the winners in one of the rounds.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-30-2018, 09:18 PM)Pollux Wrote: Hello Maeg,

Me and the teacher team decided to host a minievent called "Hide & Seek" on the server due to there being a lack of PassiveRPs and to compensate for our recent AggresiveRP spree. We poured a total of 200k into this event in prizes and renting both Cub Foods and Flea Market.

In the round you are referring to we had a slight issue. Wolven let two people in late after the headcount so as such you weren't technically counted inside the round. We found all the people I had on the list and as such the round was ended, however when I faded all the props we found two people (I can't remember who). Due to this mistake we decided to split the 30k between all the winners, you then later started micspamming and asked us all where your money was. You then started to run around while mic spamming and was generally being extremely annoying. After verifying what happened we compensated you with some money and kicked you out of the event due to your toxic behaviour. I really see this PR as extremely selfish, we hosted this free event out of our own pocket. We lost a total of 200k and made nothing at all and you still decided to post a PR after we had to split the money between the winners in one of the rounds.
How could I possibly get inside of the hiding area without getting counted? I was in the big stack where I heard some guy who told us to stand still so that he could count us. (I got let in the hiding area with everyone else)

I know it's very nice of you guys to spend 200k of your own money to an Event, but I still won the competition and didn't get rewarded. When I tried to explain you knocked me out and kicked me out of the property.
Maeg
(06-30-2018, 09:26 PM)Maeg Wrote:

How could I possibly get inside of the hiding area without getting counted? I was in the big stack where I heard some guy who told us to stand still so that he could count us. (I got let in the hiding area with everyone else)

I know it's very nice of you guys to spend 200k of your own money to an Event, but I still won the competition and didn't get rewarded. When I tried to explain you knocked me out and kicked me out of the property.

You were shouting at us, micspammed and refused to leave, that is why you had to be knocked out and left outside. You were still paid by Wolven.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-30-2018, 10:00 PM)Pollux Wrote:

You were shouting at us, micspammed and refused to leave, that is why you had to be knocked out and left outside. You were still paid by Wolven.
I refused to leave because I didn't get my reward for winning(common sense)

I told Wolven I didn't want the amount that he gave me, I even tried to pay him back, but I was kicked out before I got the chance
Maeg
(06-30-2018, 10:04 PM)Maeg Wrote:
(06-30-2018, 10:00 PM)Pollux Wrote:

I refused to leave because I didn't get my reward for winning(common sense)
I told Wolven I didn't want the amount that he gave me, I even tried to pay him back, but I was kicked out before I got the chance
Involved since i was one of the hosts of Hide & Seek
What do you mean " I didn't want the amount that he gave me " ?, the money was split anyways everyone who won still got paid lesser than the 30k prize that was the reward as there were 4 other people than you... Because we messed up our head count, we had 3 people over that we didn't even know about, but everyone still got awarded so i don't get it...
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The reason I posted this PR was to get the money which I've won. and as far as I'm aware the other winners got 17,5k.
Maeg
(07-01-2018, 12:19 PM)Maeg Wrote: The reason I posted this PR was to get the money which I've won. and as far as I'm aware the other winners got 17,5k.

How much did you get?
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Photo 
(07-04-2018, 10:18 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(07-01-2018, 12:19 PM)Maeg Wrote: The reason I posted this PR was to get the money which I've won. and as far as I'm aware the other winners got 17,5k.

How much did you get?

I gave him $5000 out of my own money, not the pot
Wolven