Hola :D
Hello, i'm Nikelin, maybe some people knows me on the server already because i have been asking questions... a lot of them.

My name is Bruno, i'm from Resistencia, a city from Chaco, a province from Argentina, a country on South/Latin America.

For security, and moral reasons i'm keeping my age to myself, i'm a C++ programmer, i code on LUA too, and a bit of PHP... MySQL... meh.

I RP on servers since i can remember... i'm kinda used to the serious style of RP so i sometimes feel weird when i stand on the sidewalk quietly like if i was a normal person... then i see people shooting around and crashing their cars in the server (LOL). I started on Habbo (Sucks.), then went SA-MP (RP'ed so long here... so many stories, so many friends, but the game gets so repetitive... and if u get bored, u lose the seriousness.), then went Minecraft for the lulz, now im in GMod

I played GMod like a pirate before (Yar har, fiddle di dee), but it sucked, im playing it now because i got it free by trading coal and TF2 stuff (Thanks VALVe for the gift pile Cheese) like a bunch of games like the whole HL2 saga... CS:S, bleh, many games. It's not a secret that buying games from Steam being in Argentina ends up being a non-affordable luxury... (I have only paid 5 usd to become premium on TF2.) Anyway im going to get 3 months donator here... and in 3 months see if i can afford 3 months more xD.

Blah... blah... blah... kinda long text huh?

WELL, HELLO.

DON'T BLAME ME FOR MY POOR ENGLISH, BLAME MY GERMAN CLASSES D:
Ich gebe die Deutsche klasse die schuld.

ON-TOPIC :

Welcome to fearless, Hope u have a fantastic time here!

If you haven't Read the rules already, i suggest u do so to avoid some unnecessary bans.

u can find the rules here :

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8381

Hola Nikelin, welcome to Fearless!
Thanks for the welcome guys.

Sorry for the long text but the server is off and I WANT TO PLAY SO MUCH BLAARRGHHHH D:
(01-13-2012, 04:18 PM)Nikelin Wrote: Thanks for the welcome guys.

Sorry for the long text but the server is off and I WANT TO PLAY SO MUCH BLAARRGHHHH D:

So do we.

The Admin(s) is/are working as hard as possible to get the server up ASAP.
but there is nothing they can really do about it at the moment.. we'll just have to wait it out.
HOLA AMIGO
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • McFlurry
SA MP as in san andreas multiplayer? roleplay server? is it any fun? Can i get a link cuz im interested. Regardless welcome.
Hello amigo! Welcome to Fearless Wink

What's with your german classes?
Welcome! Cheese
Welcome and hope you will like it hereSmile
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate