PR Desastro, Wiki
Name of player: Desastro, Wiki

SteamID: Desatro: STEAM_0:1:153565796 - Wiki: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Time in GMT: 4 PM

Server: V2D

Summary: Abusing the citizen radio spamming music trough it for about 20 minutes.

Evidencehttps://youtu.be/AgP8bU-y9Tg
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
Hello there.

I’ll leave this open to see if Desastro and Wiki have anything to say.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Hey there Aragorn.
That was basically a radio channel RP. I was roleplaying as a Radio reporter under the job name "Radio Tyrone - Reporter" I was putting on music and talking and welcoming people and I even adverted it "Tune up your radio to listen to one of the best hits in EC with Radio Tyrone" Bla bla bla. Regardless Wiki was a guest in the Radio channel break as you can hear me say there "We are going to welcome our guest my boy Wiki".

In my perspective Aragorn and since you are the OP of this thread, I suggest you provide a video with you clicking on the tab menu so staff can see my job name at that time.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
I was around when this happened, and if you were truly RPing as like, radio hosts that's chill but personally I don't think it's necessary to use the Citizen radio, you should use a custom frequency and advertise that, instead of taking over citizen radio for your private business/use. Besides this Mic-Spamming is quite an issue with Wiki, he's often screamed into his microphone on radio, or just running into a group of players and screamed which is completely unneeded. He's loud to the point where it's just white noise being head deafening everyone and just interrupting any nearby conversations around him or on radio. I do not have any proof of this, but I can guarantee I'm not the only person who's heard this kinda behaviour from him nor am I the only one who is aware of this reputation. If I do manage to gather proof of these kinda acts I will post it here, or in a new PR, what ever is appropriate.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Denied.

For the mic "spamming" and music playing, this could be slightly distasteful to users connected to the frequency only a warning will be given to the users involved. The music is backed up by chatter which seems genuinely justified by their RP background so no punishment will be given today. Thank you for your PR though.

Thanks,
Narcotic