Horrible Lag
Mainly when I play I lag, alot, not just like every 10th minute, but all the time. I can't even drive a car without getting horrible lag. My graphic card is pretty gun and can run all that shiz pretty high, so it does not seems like it's about the graphics.
Any solutions of this?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
[Image: HNkLAJM.png]
Ask your mommy to get you a fibre optic connection.
if your cpu, gpu, and ram are up to speed then its your connection tot he server itself that is the problem, whats your ping normally at?

also try disabling programs that you don't use before you open the game threw task manager to free up more resources.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
My ping is normally 20-50 so it's not that bad I guess.
Where do I find the task manager you talk about?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
Blue, he means the Ctrl + alt + delete task manager.

u can also leave this open when trying to play, to see if it is pressuring ur processor.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
seeing as ur ping is normally around 20-50 (which is pretty low) i'm pretty certain it is not your internet, unless u got something configured wrong, which i highly doubt.
What's your FPS?

Overheated CPU and so on can reduce it and cause lags.
Im a bit of a noob with all this computer shiz. How do I see my FPS?
Sincerely,
Happily Insane
First. Download "Speedfan", its a program showing the temperatur of CPU, graphic card and so on.

For the FPS: There is a consolecommand for gmod, I don't know it.
You can download the free Fraps version for that too.
(01-13-2012, 03:07 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: What's your FPS?

Overheated CPU and so on can reduce it and cause lags.

net_graph 1 to console
I tried the net_graph 1 thing, let's see if it's work when the server is back up online, thanks for all the help!
If anybody comes up with other solutions please comment.
Sincerely,
Happily Insane