Forums Courthouse rules update - "Involved" players
Title of suggestion: Courthouse rules update - "Involved" players

Description: Change permissions to post as an "involved" player to only if the player has actual evidence to provide.

Why: Currently it is stated that "[color=#333333]a witness or in any other IMPORTANT relation to the Ban Request" allows you to be involved in a player report, though staff should not take witnesses into consideration as they should not take someone's word for granted due to potential bias.

I believe that players should only allow to post as an "involved" player when they provide factual evidence to the case (video, screenshots etc.) Not only would this reduce unnecessary punishments for players not being involved (50% warning), but it would also reduce the amount of players that state they're involved because of "X bullshit reason", and then follow up by only giving their opinion on what happenend, or try to create a minor flame war and thus not actually aiding the case.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 2 users Like Yonno's post:
  • Wolven, Narcotic
+support

Loved the idea when you asked me about it. Still love it
+support
+Support.

Great addition to the courthouse.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
+Support
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+support
Wolven

+Support
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I don't think a lot of us accept witnesses anyway, I know I don't. Didn't even realise the rules say otherwise. Would be a good change to make. +Support
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
-Support
+Support