Pollux PR
Name of player: [FL] Pollux

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45419786

Time in GMT: 11pm ish

Server: V2d

Summary: Surrendered as hostages to a raiding group, had my hands in the air and was talking peaceably to the raiders, no guns or anything.

Pollux and crew walk in and start shooting me, stop, and then finish me off, all the while I'm just standing there with my hands up. Then a couple minutes later, kill Huskii afterwards, all of this without saying anything.

3.1, 3.1a, maybe a couple others too

Evidence:

Spoiler :
[Image: CkhF5L3.jpg]

Involved

I was the other SRU Officer that was down there at the time. As the video quite clearly shows Deer was RDM'd by Pollux. I was then tied up, left for about a minute and then Pollux came back and killed me too, all without saying a word when another situation was already happening.

I do have video proof of this however the clip stopped recording about 5-10ish seconds i believe before Pollux shot and killed me.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

----{Posting on behalf of Arch.B as he doesn't have access to his forums account}----

--INVOLVED--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZiCpct4K50&feature=youtu.be
Kind Regards,
Emily
Fearless Donator
Involved

So i did take the vice president hostage, a cop started shooting me and Xtremefighter so i got killed and thats why they killed the hostages, its pretty much an Eye for an eye situation.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
(06-29-2018, 12:07 AM)Chumps Wrote:
Involved

So i did take the vice president hostage, a cop started shooting me and Xtremefighter so i got killed and thats why they killed the hostages, its pretty much an Eye for an eye situation.

Different situation with different people involved, had absolutely nothing to do with the situation down in labs.

Nothing was said to any of us, no RP, just flat out RDM.
Hello aDisabledDeer,

During this raid we also had a few hostages alongside two of our teammates in the garage/lobby while we were dealing with the labs. The people in the lobby were shot and only one hostage died. Due to this incident we decided not to take any more hostages and to simply kill any government we may find as they didn't honour our hostages either.

You and your friend were killed due to our two teammates being killed up top. We weren't taking hostages and had no reason to keep you alive as you would be useless as a hostage (negotiations were already off). This leaves us with the option of either leaving you alive or killing you, which my character decided to do the latter due to the death of two of our teammates. I don't have to tell you the reason for your death either so this is perfectly fine. If your government members didn't kill our two friends at the top, you wouldn't have died.

I did at first tie your other friend as I only believed one of our teammates died, once I learned it was two I did also execute him.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-29-2018, 12:23 PM)Pollux Wrote: Hello aDisabledDeer,

During this raid we also had a few hostages alongside two of our teammates in the garage/lobby while we were dealing with the labs. The people in the lobby were shot and only one hostage died. Due to this incident we decided not to take any more hostages and to simply kill any government we may find as they didn't honour our hostages either.

You and your friend were killed due to our two teammates being killed up top. We weren't taking hostages and had no reason to keep you alive as you would be useless as a hostage (negotiations were already off). This leaves us with the option of either leaving you alive or killing you, which my character decided to do the latter due to the death of two of our teammates. I don't have to tell you the reason for your death either so this is perfectly fine. If your government members didn't kill our two friends at the top, you wouldn't have died.

I did at first tie your other friend as I only believed one of our teammates died, once I learned it was two I did also execute him.

So as far as I know Xtremefighter was killed, as Chumps had said - so someone broke FearRP to kill him, that's why Rockdad teleported to him (as you can see in the video), that means that stops being an RP situation.

You then come down the labs, which is another RP situation all together, and without hesitation, warning, or any RP at all, kill the other raiding group, start shooting me, look at my name, and then finish me off.
(06-29-2018, 12:28 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

So as far as I know Xtremefighter was killed, as Chumps had said - so someone broke FearRP to kill him, that's why Rockdad teleported to him (as you can see in the video), that means that  stops being an RP situation.

You then come down the labs, which is another RP situation all together, and without hesitation, warning, or any RP at all, kill the other raiding group, start shooting me, look at my name, and then finish me off.

I believe both Chumps and Xtremefighter died. The RP sit still happened as it wasn't voided for Chumps or Xtremefighter, they still died and had NLR. The cop in question also wasn't punished until a bit later, how was I meant to know who that cop even was and that Rockdad TPed to him? At the time of your death that entire situation was incharacter and your death was perfectly valid.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-29-2018, 12:30 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 12:28 PM)aDisabledDeer Wrote:

So as far as I know Xtremefighter was killed, as Chumps had said - so someone broke FearRP to kill him, that's why Rockdad teleported to him (as you can see in the video), that means that  stops being an RP situation.

I believe both Chumps and Xtremefighter died. The RP sit still happened as it wasn't voided for Chumps or Xtremefighter, they still died and had NLR. The cop in question also wasn't punished until a bit later, how was I meant to know who that cop even was and that Rockdad TPed to him? At the time of your death that entire situation was incharacter and your death was perfectly valid.

Well it wasn't valid was it.

Without any RP at all you immediately come down to the labs, and kill 2 hostages (that weren't your hostages), you just walked in, killed the other raiding group who had held us hostage, and then killed me and Huskii.
You came down, killed another raiding group after they told you that they are also raiding and have hostages. you killed them and then us. Clear RDM
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]