Unblack List from etsy which is me in froums
Your name: [FL:RP] Etsy

Your blacklist ID: 100515

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60304673

Reason: BRA (87602) - Killing without sufficient reason

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL:T] Captain Barry

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Firstly there was an miss understanding at the pr , secondly [FL:T] Captain Barry didn't give me a chance to talk ...
what happend that i was in Pres Raid .. so i went in the nexus and find a police officer he saw me and left the place , i didn't tell him to stop , but i don't want any witnesses that i am in nexus , so i followed him and i killed him ..

that is my side story
and this is the PR link : https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87602
and this is the Evidence link : https://youtu.be/zC1qrhC_eR4

Thanks alot ..
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Hello.

Killing an officer who is obviously unarmed and could have easily been captured & controlled is the reason why you were blacklisted. You did not have a sufficient reason to execute him, which is why your blacklist reason states 'Killing without sufficient reason'.
Wanting to 'silence the witnesses' isn't a good enough reason to execute an unarmed person. You didn't even try to tie him up and use him to assist in your raid as a hostage.

Do you have an explanation as to why you thought it was a good idea to just outright kill an unarmed person without even trying to RP the situation?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
Thanks alot , Captain Barry

For the reply , i can now say i understanded the reason of the Blacklist , and you can say that i learned something today , you are right at this point i was kinda scared , i was raiding the whole nexus alone , the rebel came after the kill , so it was a reflex when i saw that officer escaping from me , i saw him at the arm locker , i thought he was armed so i killed him before he do anything .. just a reflex that is the whole problem .. i should have controlled my emotions and actions ..

Best Wishes

Etsy
[Image: A93vfrr.png]
All credits to White Wolf for this amazing design! Talented Person!
Thank you for understanding your mistake, however the punishment is valid.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]