DESPACITO
hi my name is jaxon im 9 years old and this is why despacito is the best song ever made despacito is epic because it is in spanish but i dont like spanish because sometimes my classmate rodriguez calls me "puta" and then all his friends laugh and i dont know what it means but despacito is still epic because in the video theres this girl and when i see her my peepee gets a little hard and i dont know why i told my friends about despacito and they called me gay and said that despacito is bad so i called them stupid democrats (i learned that word from my dad) anyways thats why despacito is epic
U puta
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Exotic
Despacito is not just a “song” but an experience, concrete proof of the existence of a higher being, a reason to wake up in the morning, a mark of evolution of the human race. Despacito was written by intergalactic spacefaring civilizations long ago, and delivered to earth via meteorite. Despacito 2 will come soon, and my hypothesis will be put to the test: that emergence of Despacito is not a mark of human evolution, but the next level of human advancement itself.
The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • Link
also jasten beebar.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
nei
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Random
i prefer gangnam style
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • Exotic
despacito yes
despacito is a culture
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

i like despacito 2 as well

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
Y'all n words cringe af, no wonder so many people leaving this wormfest.

The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Exotic