AggresiveRP Overhaul
i mean i cant judge because i haven't played but.

From what ive heard everything is too balanced. The old system made sense, more you pay better the gun. Obviously missing out the odd outlier.

However, this could be wrong just what ive heard.

Regarding updates, im glad they're becoming a regular thing again, so cheers to that Pollux you're doing a fine job is i must say so myself.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(06-27-2018, 07:23 PM)perqe Wrote: i mean i cant judge because i haven't played but.

From what ive heard everything is too balanced. The old system made sense, more you pay better the gun. Obviously missing out the odd outlier.

Regarding updates, im glad they're becoming a regular thing again, so cheers to that Pollux you're doing a fine job is i must say so myself.

The guns were not better the more you pay, they are now. Just look at my graphs and stats, the graphs do a good job at showing how bad guns were. The second most expensive gun was the worst previously (G3), it's now rightfully so the second best.

The aim of this balance was to add a correlation between price and gun performance, which now exists quite well.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-27-2018, 08:39 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-27-2018, 07:23 PM)perqe Wrote: i mean i cant judge because i haven't played but.

The guns were not better the more you pay, they are now. Just look at my graphs and stats, the graphs do a good job at showing how bad guns were. The second most expensive gun was the worst previously (G3), it's now rightfully so the second best.

The aim of this balance was to add a correlation between price and gun performance, which now exists quite well.

If you was going to do this. Why didnt you just redo the whole system.

How can a TMP be better for value than an AK-47, thats pretty far fetched if you ask me.

But yet again semi serious, so i can see nice update.
perqe
Donator

Best Update
Can we get an update on what the weapons stats are currently and also how you made that weapon score?
(07-12-2018, 12:36 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Can we get an update on what the weapons stats are currently and also how you made that weapon score?

They're the same, I know I said i'll do them a week after but my sudden trip to the US has somewhat delayed things. I don't have a copy of the table and can't remember my weapon score thing which I spent a while making. I will recreate the table and adjust stuff and see if I can re-create the formula, if not i'll just make a new one as it represents the same sorta thing anyway. Looking at the table the formula seems alright but a bit wonky in places, something I should've for sure checked.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(07-13-2018, 04:41 AM)Pollux Wrote:
(07-12-2018, 12:36 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Can we get an update on what the weapons stats are currently and also how you made that weapon score?

They're the same, I know I said i'll do them a week after but my sudden trip to the US has somewhat delayed things. I don't have a copy of the table and can't remember my weapon score thing which I spent a while making. I will recreate the table and adjust stuff and see if I can re-create the formula, if not i'll just make a new one as it represents the same sorta thing anyway. Looking at the table the formula seems alright but a bit wonky in places, something I should've for sure checked.

Any update on the Spreadsheet?

Can we also get the new numbers put onto the spreadsheet?
basically flopped the whole update by removing the contra stuff
which is going to be brought back if you read what pollux said, after a better alternative/fix is found.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Wolven, Yonno, Santaliz, SpaghettiFTW, Pollux
(07-22-2018, 04:27 PM)Divey Wrote: which is going to be brought back if you read what pollux said, after a better alternative/fix is found.

what was the problem with it in the first place?
perqe
Donator