AggresiveRP Overhaul
[Image: Fealess_Dev_3.png]

Introducing the AggresiveRP Overhaul

Hello Everyone!

I'm proud to present my first somewhat large project, the AggresiveRP overhaul. If you didn't get it from this title this update is almost fully focused on improving the quality of AggresiveRP. This includes Weapon Rebalancing, Improved Thirdperson, A new weapon, Contraband and Weed Improvements and much more!

Weapon Balance

Weapons have always been a bit weird on FL, some weapons are quite simply not worth their price. With this update I aim to solve the weapon balance issue one for all, all rifles, shotguns and snipers have been updated to reflect their price a lot better. I will also be releasing stats of only the changed weapons below (so all rifles, shotguns and snipers). 

Before I present the stats, a few graphs.

[Image: S7Ur0LF.png]

These graphs represent weapon price (per item) on the X axis and weapon effectiveness (a formula I made) on the Y axis. It's important to note the weapon effectiveness does not take into account special features of said weapon (scoped, hidden etc...) and as such it may not seem like the weapons are fully balanced yet. In the actual balancing i've taken these features into account and that is why the new graph isn't a perfectly straight line. As you can see there's a massive improvement from how they were before. Now all weapons should be viable and their effectiveness increases as their price does.

New Weapon Stat Table

[Image: ylytPK0.png]

The above table represents the new values for all the weapons, the old values can be found in the spoiler below

Spoiler: Old Weapon Stats
[Image: ms5jhzt.png]

I will be monitoring the changes over this week and will be making slight adjustments to further improve the balance, after the week a stickied "Useful Docs" thread will be posted with all weapon stats.

Contraband and Weed

Contraband and Weed have also undergone some nice updates to improve their use. Contraband can now be stolen and weed will display how grown it is when hovering over it. 

[Image: CI8SALJ.png]

Here's an outline of all the changes to contraband

- Contraband can now be stolen via an ECM jammer, it will make an audible beep
- Weed will now display how grown it is
- Anyone can now refill contraband, at a price if not the owner
- You will receive alerts when someone steals or refills your contraband

I know these contraband changes have been long awaited and i'm very happy to be finally bringing them out to all of you.

Tax Changes

Want to deprive your hard working citizens of almost every single cent they have? Wait no longer! Introducing tax changes for presidents, more specifically a raise of the maximum tax they can set.

Presidents can now set the tax to 40%, this means they will earn double what they do currently. This does all come at a cost though!

You can be raided if your tax if over 20%

Settings the tax higher will give the following messages:

[Image: NijKzhW.png]

[Image: aFGX57k.png]

New (Optional) Third Person

I'm also proud to introduce the (optional) new Third Person! You can see a screenshot below

[Image: pLB7fZx.png]

You can fully customize the crosshair colour and add/remove the recoil ring, you can access the settings here:

Q - Utilities - Thirdperson

You will then be greeted with this menu

[Image: R0pFPV2.png]

I am looking forward to the feedback you guys give on this new third person! The aim is to have this one eventually replace the current third person after we get it to a stage where it's superior.

New SRU Weapon

SRU have been lacking some cool features for a while, they've pretty much become stationary cops due to police getting the same weapons. Not anymore! 

Introducing the SRU exclusive P90

[Image: Fnrmc1q.png]

The P90 features a working scope and a super high fire rate combined with a large magazine. It is much better than the M4 and has been based off the AUG. It will be very interesting to see how SRU perform with this new piece of weaponry.

New Weapon Skins

You may have noticed the weapon skins looking pretty nice in the screenshot, this is due to them all using the brand new textures! Due to there being so many weapons i'll let you discover them yourself while ingame. In general all the textures are now HD and just look better than the outdated CS:S textures. 

Credits

Pollux - Making the Update
Arny - Helping test contraband
Wolven - HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Nice job!
Great job. Let's see what comes out of it!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
noice
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Well played lads
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
hey cool
Ooooof love it

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]