PR: EO, Stevefive0
Name of player: EO, Stevefive0

SteamID: EO - STEAM_0:1:221556071 , Stevefive0 - STEAM_0:0:149080548

Time in GMT: 21:33

Server: V2D

Summary: Minding my own business in an apartment dealing with contraband when an SRU lockpicks the door without a warrant and randomly raids me with a squad of police. Completely unwarranted and there was no way for them to know there was any contraband in there, or any attempt to deal with it in an IC fashion.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0DZKIEM...e=youtu.be

Update: updated steam IDs to remove hyperlinks and add underscores
Just wanted to ask if there was any update on this and to cite the rules I believe were broken in this instance:

"6.4 Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause. Some examples include: Gunfire heard or seen coming from within the property (i.e. contraband); Criminal activity visible on the property; A suspect on the property."
"6.5 You must have a search warrant from the President to search the property, unless the lives of officers or hostages are at immediate risk or you have seen a dangerous suspect retreating into a property."
"6.6 Do not abuse your tools. " (use of a lock pick to break in)
Hello.
The steamID for 'EO' does not work.
Can you please fix it? I would recommend not pasting them as links, as this is most likely messing with the steamID detection.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(06-29-2018, 10:36 AM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
The steamID for 'EO' does not work.
Can you please fix it? I would recommend not pasting them as links, as this is most likely messing with the steamID detection.

Sorry about that, steam ID for EO is: STEAM_0:0:15500248 and I'll update the OP to remove hyperlinks.
The steamID still does not seem to work.
I will have to ask one of the admins to conclude the report instead.
The SteamID has been fixed.

They have a reason to raid, as they would have heard your contraband at some point or been tipped off by other occupants of the apartments building. However they should not have raided without a warrant.

Approved.
EO will be punished for abusing SRU tools to raid without a warrant.
Stevefive0 and the other police officer will not be punished however as they were not the ones inciting the raid.

Thank you for your report.
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]