Is Pines the real issue?
Basically, there have been some crashes occurring the reason for the map to change "temporary" to V2D.

But the real question, is the crash really occurring from Pines City?

The Met Gala - V5P (huge crash during the event)
Random - Pines City (crash)
Random - V2D (crash)

I'm pretty sure that the devs have started to look into it, and I believe that a conclusion will come soon regarding the issue due to the quality we have.

On the other hand,

It feels like due to the people who voted for V2D, in the beginning, did not get as they wanted, there have been some inside problems regarding what Fearless should do.

From what I have seen and what others have told me, the "V2D lot have ignored any fact completely". Pines City's passive interaction is far better than Evo City, everything feels outdated now, we are playing on a map from minimum 5 years ago, which I have felt being a downgrade.

If you are planning to make this permanent, please keep us up to date regarding what is going on, as some of us have huge plans for Pines, even though I gotta see it from the other side. But I do not see anything positive from V2D at the moment.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Jessixa, Santaliz, Jeffrey, Chumps, Spartan_KCT, Mauroulis
The change is not permanent, it is a mitigation stage until the actual Pines map creator can provide a solution. The Development team is looking into the current issues to see if there is anything on our side and will release information as soon as possible.

As for hearsay on both the 'Pines & V2D lot' there should be none. No mistakes were made, we didn't change due to any community pressures it was simply something that had to be done. In the end the final decision on all levels will be made by SoulRipper. Everyone else including staff can only influence the decision that is made.
The following 4 users Like DVN's post:
  • , Jessixa, Santaliz, Jeffrey
The crash on Met Gala event is because someone hit the new model ( Daisy & Madeleine ) during the event
and everyone crash
thanks to dev ( Pollux and the team ) the new female models no longer crash when you hit them

I'll have to wait until further information for Pines to be release as Met Gala is suppose to be held on Pines as it's first event
Sparx and I agree on this after the crash happen , as there wasn't any point to move on the event after the sudden crash
I am looking forward to make the Met Gala as perfect as possible with no shooting , kidnapping or hostage interactions
it was never part of the plan .

so the crash happen on Met Gala is because someone hit the new model
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Pollux
(06-24-2018, 03:14 PM)DVN Wrote: The change is not permanent, it is a mitigation stage until the actual Pines map creator can provide a solution. The Development team is looking into the current issues to see if there is anything on our side and will release information as soon as possible.

As for hearsay on both the 'Pines & V2D lot' there should be none. No mistakes were made, we didn't change due to any community pressures it was simply something that had to be done. In the end the final decision on all levels will be made by SoulRipper. Everyone else including staff can only influence the decision that is made.

it should be a permanent change to be honest, the server has a very high playercount right now, filling the server most days
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • Foxirius2205
(06-24-2018, 07:34 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 03:14 PM)DVN Wrote: The change is not permanent, it is a mitigation stage until the actual Pines map creator can provide a solution. The Development team is looking into the current issues to see if there is anything on our side and will release information as soon as possible.

it should be a permanent change to be honest, the server has a very high playercount right now, filling the server most days

Not to mention the fps improvement
I havent seen such a big amount of oldfags(hope old players are not offended) since very long time. If you want to loose all the old players who joined cause v2d, feel free to change it again
The following 2 users Like Prosto's post:
  • sebasti161, Chech
(06-24-2018, 07:34 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

As much as I admire your enthusiasm for V2D, the player count hasn't really improved.
It's the same as with Pines - so I imagine just a general improvement because of new maps being tried, not related to a specific one of them.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
I think both maps have heavily improved the player count, which is standard when we have such big changes. Old faces come back, new faces join and plenty more factors come in.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Santaliz
V2D has brought the feel good factor back as well as old faces.

It’s enjoyable to play Fearless again, and this is coming from me, I’ve played a few times this week for a fair few hours and haven’t got bored.

Keep the map!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • sebasti161
Old dupes and memories on V2D, It's all great and stuff - but It's really missing the interaction part with regards to PassiveRP.
At least how I feel after doing it quite a lot on both V2D and Pines recently.

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Legion