Player Report - DramaLlama
Hello, I am DramaLlama as you can see.
I wanted to reply to Marty many times in my own thread but he refused to respond or read it so I will do it here.
Okay so let me explain this as much as I can and go through the ''''''''''Mass RDM'''''''''.

The First Video:
I got ran over by someone who stole my car. Not sure if this is a complaint but just saying.
We were doing an illegal fighting arena RP, this not making the death match random.
I honestly have no idea why you linked this one. I clearly did nothing.

The Second Video:
The kills reasons go as follows and respectively: Violence last option, Pulled a weapon, swung a weapon, pulled a weapon, execution, miscommunication of orders resulting in violence last option. The admin talked to me as you see in the video.
I have already been warned, what is the point and it is even in the video.
It says 'Stupid' clearly in my description. I was playing a stupid cop who miss-understood any actions as aggression towards them.
The admin even SAW ME  do one and had no complaints.

I left out sooo much context. This is my channel and I don't care if editing context makes people jump to conclusions about my actions in the game. It is to entertain.

Please, I have comprehensively explained everything for the second time.
I don't understand why you have to jump to conclusions even after I clearly explain it.

Thank you for reading and please take into consideration what I have to say.  

EDIT: 'Third part application'.... fearless have a discord.... So by your logic, all admins, staff and others are meta-gaming. I am clearly intentionally leaving out information from it since when i shot the guard, I tried to abide by character and no let him off as a stupid police officer. I never used any information and even if i did, it did not harm anyone and i could have easily done the same thing by talking in game.

EDIT EDIT: *unknown
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Player Report - DramaLlama - by Marty - 06-24-2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Player Report - DramaLlama - by DramaLlama - 06-24-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: Player Report - DramaLlama - by Tomo - 07-04-2018, 09:02 PM