Player Report - DramaLlama
Name of player: DramaLlama

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168395070

Time in GMT: Unkown

Server: V2D

Summary: Multiple counts of RDM FailRP & general mingery and metagaming by using a third party application to chat to other players.

Evidence: Players own video - can provide it again should this be taken down.

https://youtu.be/wcsJTeNSG_w

Older video - One week ago https://youtu.be/hP1eZvt4GVM
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hello, I am DramaLlama as you can see.
I wanted to reply to Marty many times in my own thread but he refused to respond or read it so I will do it here.
Okay so let me explain this as much as I can and go through the ''''''''''Mass RDM'''''''''.

The First Video:
I got ran over by someone who stole my car. Not sure if this is a complaint but just saying.
We were doing an illegal fighting arena RP, this not making the death match random.
I honestly have no idea why you linked this one. I clearly did nothing.

The Second Video:
The kills reasons go as follows and respectively: Violence last option, Pulled a weapon, swung a weapon, pulled a weapon, execution, miscommunication of orders resulting in violence last option. The admin talked to me as you see in the video.
I have already been warned, what is the point and it is even in the video.
It says 'Stupid' clearly in my description. I was playing a stupid cop who miss-understood any actions as aggression towards them.
The admin even SAW ME  do one and had no complaints.

I left out sooo much context. This is my channel and I don't care if editing context makes people jump to conclusions about my actions in the game. It is to entertain.

Please, I have comprehensively explained everything for the second time.
I don't understand why you have to jump to conclusions even after I clearly explain it.

Thank you for reading and please take into consideration what I have to say.  

EDIT: 'Third part application'.... fearless have a discord.... So by your logic, all admins, staff and others are meta-gaming. I am clearly intentionally leaving out information from it since when i shot the guard, I tried to abide by character and no let him off as a stupid police officer. I never used any information and even if i did, it did not harm anyone and i could have easily done the same thing by talking in game.

EDIT EDIT: *unknown
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
Approved.

Player has been issued a weapons and police blacklist for the RDM as a cop and a further 2 day ban for other counts of FailRP and general neglect of the rules.

I would strongly advise the accused user to ensure they follow the rules in any future comical videos, as they can lead to punishment if reported by somebody.

Thanks for your report,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]