Better and bigger City RP moments
(06-24-2018, 12:54 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Ghost, fun or not, rules are rules, and must be followed, I fail to see your logic.

I RDMed noone. The Rule i admit to breaking is 'Violence not being the first option'. The kills reasons go as follows and respectively: Violence last option, Pulled a weapon, swung a weapon, pulled a weapon, execution, miscommunication of orders resulting in violence last option. The admin talked to me as you see in the video. Me breaking the rules affected no-one and  got a warning.
Thanks X.
- DramaLlama
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
I RDMed noone. The Rule i admit to breaking is 'Violence not being the first option'. The kills reasons go as follows and respectively: Violence last option, Pulled a weapon, swung a weapon, pulled a weapon, execution, miscommunication of orders resulting in violence last option. The admin talked to me as you see in the video. Me breaking the rules affected no-one and  got a warning.
Thanks X.
- DramaLlama
Yeah tbf if no one player reported it at the time then no one cares. His video was well made, due to it being highly edited I actually feel it is not admissible as evidence.

Showing that as evidence is basically condemning him to tampering.
(06-24-2018, 01:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Yeah tbf if no one player reported it at the time then no one cares. His video was well made, due to it being highly edited I actually feel it is not admissible as evidence.

Nonsense. The video in at least 3 instances shows from part of the point of contact to straight up killing.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Lewwings, Santaliz
Can you sort out that resolution please wtf you playing on? A CRT?
(06-24-2018, 01:31 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 01:15 PM)Aspire Wrote: Yeah tbf if no one player reported it at the time then no one cares. His video was well made, due to it being highly edited I actually feel it is not admissible as evidence.

Nonsense. The video in at least 3 instances shows from part of the point of contact to straight up killing.

Could you read what I have to say and reply instead of being ignoring it and not seeing my side.

Its a game, no-one cares. He enjoyed it, the guys he killed didn't care. Leave it at that, this is one of the reasons why FL is dying is 'OH MAI GOD HE BROKE A RULE I MUST REPORT HIM!!'.

You're literally banning the community. Stop.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • infiSTAR.de, DramaLlama, Envy
(06-24-2018, 03:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Its a game, no-one cares. He enjoyed it, the guys he killed didn't care. Leave it at that, this is one of the reasons why FL is dying is 'OH MAI GOD HE BROKE A RULE I MUST REPORT HIM!!'.

Thank you for defending me. X
The following 1 user Likes DramaLlama's post:
  •
(06-24-2018, 03:11 PM)DramaLlama Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 03:02 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:

Thank you for defending me. X

No probs man, need any help with anything just hit me up.
One of the important aspects of a player report in my eyes is the relevance of time.
Considering the player wasn't punished for his actions while performing them, and no player report has been put on him by anyone involved, it's safe to say that nobody was bothered by his actions. For you to then pursue him and try to get him in trouble for it afterwards, simply makes you a genuine asshole.

Yes, rule breakage shouldn't happen, but it happens all the time away from the public eye.
Perhaps it wasn't the best choice of him to post a video of his "rule breakage", but clearly nobody involved was offended by his actions. He's received a warning in the end, there you go. Should he have been punished in the end? Yes.

However if you as an outsider, completely unrelated to any events occured, and even completely inactive, decide to post a player report for this video, then you're pathetic, and you want the community to die out. I consider that attitude far worse within the community than a handful of RDMs and/ or CDMs.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.