You have literally just posted a video of you committing multiple RDM'S
[Image: giphy.gif]
Get Busted.
So you admit to RDM in Video that is supposed to be Funny? xD
Where is the "convert into PR" button? Wink

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 1 user Likes Santaliz's post:
  • Lewwings
How about follow the rules? You've provided evidence against you, all I see is Mass RDM.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(06-24-2018, 12:21 PM)Santaliz Wrote: Where is the "convert into PR" button? Wink

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid763876
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Santaliz
How on earth can you play with all these errors?
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Even though there was RDM in here I enjyoed the video. Lots of time was put into it of which I respect.

(06-17-2018, 08:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: Just a little response to feedback about my lack of activity. I've been doing exams and studying for them for the last month or so, which left no time for games. I have still been pretty present on the forums but not at all in game.

As of last week, my exams are over, so I plan to spend more time on the server.

Thanks for the feedback!

(06-24-2018, 12:34 PM)Marty Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 12:21 PM)Santaliz Wrote: Where is the "convert into PR" button? Wink

Don't go PR'ing him... If the people who got RDM'd by him don't care enough to have reported him why should you? Seems like everyone had fun and if they didn't he would have gotten banned for it/warning for it (for which it seemed he did at the end).

Leave it at that and enjoy it.
Ghost, fun or not, rules are rules, and must be followed, I fail to see your logic.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Santaliz
(06-24-2018, 12:46 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Even though there was RDM in here I enjyoed the video. Lots of time was put into it of which I respect.

(06-24-2018, 12:34 PM)Marty Wrote:

Don't go PR'ing him... If the people who got RDM'd by him don't care enough to have reported him why should you? Seems like everyone had fun and if they didn't he would have gotten banned for it/warning for it (for which it seemed he did at the end).

Leave it at that and enjoy it.

Yes because it may have only happened to that individual once or twice.

However, the fact this guy thinks it's funny to mass RDM is frustrating. And if he had RDM'd the same person repeatedly I am sure they would have PRd. A rule is a rule, and RDM & CDM are some of the most annoying, you of all people should know that
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • Lewwings, Santaliz