Floodify's Iceland T-Video
Hello you all,

I am back with another video. This took some time.. not really because of any complexities in regards to the film, but more so in my motivation. Going to Iceland for 2 weeks and travelling around the entire country was the most stunning thing I have ever done, and here is a video from it. Hope you like it and please do feel free to give me some feedback.

https://vimeo.com/303586639

If you have any questions regarding Iceland or going there, feel free to message me, I'd be more than happy to help.

PHOTOS FROM ICELAND

Here are some photos that I captured from Iceland, feel free to look at some more pictures on my instagram.

[Image: cc51260a56e0721af3eb52a8b1d15a82.jpg]
[Image: fdbfd669afc40a022563609f07a1fc68.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 8 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Yonno, Coffee, Huskii, Link, Wolven, juicyorange, mark2766, Dragnort_
tbh shot a tiny load to this, really good stuff!
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Floodify
Stunning video with excellent drone shots.

Iceland is definitely still on my bucket list next to my revisit to Japan, thanks for reminding me how gorgeous the country is.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • Floodify
Thanks a bunch. Aye, truly, go there after Japan!!! I'll be spending few days there alone to see if I wanna move there actually
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Amazing photos and videos as always
The following 1 user Likes Coffee's post:
  • Floodify
I love seeing you heading out chasing your dreams man, you do you!

Great material aswell, keep it coming!
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Floodify, Link
The cinematography and photography is absolutely phenomenal. Would absolutely love to go to Iceland, such a stunning place.
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

The following 1 user Likes Huskii's post:
  • Floodify
Appreciate it guys.

Will try and stop procrastinating a slight wee in the future hehe.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
beautiful, what a sublime place to live, let's hope it remains this perfect for future generations. it is our job to save the planet and the environment.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Floodify
(10-28-2018, 08:26 PM)juicyorange Wrote: beautiful, what a sublime place to live, let's hope it remains this perfect for future generations. it is our job to save the planet and the environment.

I agree! I might have an exhibition in the coming future and if I make any profit then, partly or completely, it will be donated to a Icelandic Nature Preserving association.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • juicyorange