Unban request: GamingOfficialZZ
THIS BAN REQUEST IS FOR ANOTHER BAN UNRELATED TO THE BAN IM TRYING TO GET APPEALED

Your name: [UL] GamingOfficialZZ

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39360696

Your ban ID: 80426

Banned by: 
[FL:T] Narcotic, Divey

Reason: BRA (87457) - Breaking FearRP. // Extended by Divey as per last chanceS

Involved: Myself and aDisabledDeer 

Why we should unban you: The "Evidence" that aDisabledDeer provided was invalid in his PR against me. There was no evidence of him ever giving me orders in the video only his word. My internet as been down and i never got the chance to reply (Nor did I get asked too).  His video contained audio from the game but NOT from his microphone. I have no idea why this wasn't looked into further, I shall now show you rule number 3 of the player report:

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one. 

The "Evidence" isn't solid enough. You can never hear his orders being given. Just box in the corner of the screen showing that he is talking. 

I would also like to point out this PR made against JackZ
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=87359
 This got denied because of a similar problem.

Thank you for taking the time to read this unban request.

Hope to hear from you soon.

~GamingOfficialZZ
[Image: giphy.gif]
Are you denying that orders were given? Lying in the courthouse is naughty.

Thing is the staff team know that I have a microphone, and they know that it works. So it’s not hard to tell that I was talking to you by putting the fact that you can see the mic activation going off, and by the reaction of the SRU Sergeant.

Edit: I think you gotta wait 6 months until you can post an unban request
Where is the "evidence"?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(06-23-2018, 05:57 AM)Awestruck Wrote: Where is the "evidence"?

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbejGUpa...e=youtu.be

Even if there was no sound, looking at the whole situation in context it’s pretty easy to put it all together.

Masked man running out of the nexus being chased by an SRU with his gun out, with mic activation going off in the bottom right, and someone complaining that you’re not listening to orders.

Up to Awestruck, but contextually it’s straight forward
I shall show you again,

3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

The evidence shows no orders given. At the time that the recording took place I was in a call with Aspire when he was being overly [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]aggressive in a game of [/color]because he was being raided randomly. I couldn't hear any orders given at the time and are you sure your mic is working here? Because I legit couldn't hear you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(06-23-2018, 01:04 PM)GamingOfficialZZ Wrote: I shall show you again,

The evidence shows no orders given. At the time that the recording took place I was in a call with Aspire when he was being overly [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]aggressive in a game of [/color]because he was being raided randomly. I couldn't hear any orders given at the time and are you sure your mic is working here? Because I legit couldn't hear you.

Yes I’m sure my mic was working lmao, doesn’t just switch off for the 20 seconds that I was talking to you.

Evidence was pretty solid. Shadowplay doesn’t include my mic output. SRU Sergeant heard what I was saying that’s why he ran up and said “why doesn’t anyone listen”

You being in a call with aspire isn’t a reason to not respond to the Fearrp
If my mic wasn’t working, then why even bring up the aspire call?
The SRU Sergeant certainly heard me, so strange how you didn’t
That video doesn't work when I click the link.
Kind Regards,

Hi all,
I was mentioned, sometimes in discord I am overly loud, just like this scenario, so if your mic isn't working and I'm basically screaming he wouldn't be focusing in game.
I can't hear your audio or his.
Looking at that video there is no evidence of any FearRP breakage. 1. The video does not include your mic output to show sufficient orders given. 2. Your gun was down the entire time.

That said, I will be approving this UBR unless there is any further evidence to add.
Kind Regards,