Vito Andiloni Corleone
I guess i he did 1 time ?
Signature too big...
How could i take a pic, when i got randomly shot? when i was at the menu to buy him the rifle ammo, i bought?! xD
Hi Sup?? Be donator, or be an : LOOSER!
If you were in the menu how do you know he didn't leave and it was a cop or something?
(10-09-2010, 11:28 AM)Fallen Wrote: If you were in the menu how do you know he didn't leave and it was a cop or something?

If you had read earlier, i said that He igmitted to have done it after he did it...
(10-07-2010, 04:45 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: I agree that Vito is a good RPer, but he actually Igmitted it himself, that he had by an accident yelled raid AFTER he killed him. And he had no real reason to just kill a guy after he had bought something... But iwas on the server, and he igmitted to have done it. And Flue went on about it when i met him in industrial and the whole thing is true. Still i don't really think that Vito deserves a ban.
Flue do you write that bad english on purpose?? xD
I don't think he should be banned for 1 kill, i mean: Rules are here to be broken sometimes
Signature too big...
(10-09-2010, 03:41 PM)barrelroll Wrote: I don't think he should be banned for 1 kill, i mean: Rules are here to be broken sometimes

THOUGH he could need to be told that he can't just kill anyone when he wants to. That's not being mafia. I've seen him kill several people without consequences because the people he kill is mostly people that he knows will not react negative on it.... if you get what i mean... To say it more understandable: He chooses to kill people that won't go crazy about it. He thought Flue wouldnt, but appareantly he did. I'm not saying that I've seen Vito RDMing several people. I'm saying that I've seen him killing several people un-necessary, but still with a slightly working RP reason. Well.. that actually IS kindamafia... but that's just not how it works on our server, is it?
Well, sometimes he kills me for no reason, but he just gives my stuff back i lost and we continue, no problem.
Signature too big...
(10-09-2010, 04:09 PM)barrelroll Wrote: Well, sometimes he kills me for no reason, but he just gives my stuff back i lost and we continue, no problem.

Yes. Nothing wrong about that. Until he does it against someone that reacts on it. In this case, Fluek.
Yepzz
Signature too big...
Denied and btw it's admitted closed.