Vito Andiloni Corleone
Player name: Vito Andolini Corleone

Steam id: No idea

Time in GMT: Idk, when this tread is make.

Summary: He whanted to buy 10 rifleammo, and when i was selling it to him, he killed me, cause he knowed i had a auto shotty out. after i was dead, he yelled raid!

Evidence: Him, me and Skaara
Hi Sup?? Be donator, or be an : LOOSER!
Evidence is videos etc not people they can lie
Vito Is not One to Rdm.
(10-07-2010, 02:25 PM)Fallen Wrote: Evidence is videos etc not people they can lie

I find this statement quite disturbing. There is a reason why witnesses are one of the primary sources of evidence in real life. Under an investigation, the first thing the onces investigating a crime does, is to find witnesses.

I can begin to see your problem if he had come up with only witness. But when there are multiple witnesses, all telling the same story, they are in most cases telling the truth.

If this is the way you work Fallen, or any other admin for that matter, I have lost my confidence in you. You can atleast talk to the witnesses, not just drop the case like it seems you have done here.
Signature too big...
Well I don't see why three people would work together to pick on one person.
However, the first post is a bit short, and it doesn't really explain much.

And the person who committed the crime is not a witness.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
I would trust Skaara he helped me out at the start and is a good guy

Add more to your story it's so short and you could have provoked him or something i dunno but tell us the story before
Look witnesses can be bribed in real life and half the time when I ask people for the story its different so I want hard evidence this ban request is also half done a steam Id is the most important because it could be a different player without steam Id it can be hard to tell if it was him
Vito is a good Rper, i don't think he would rdm that fast.
Signature too big...
I agree that Vito is a good RPer, but he actually Igmitted it himself, that he had by an accident yelled raid AFTER he killed him. And he had no real reason to just kill a guy after he had bought something... But iwas on the server, and he igmitted to have done it. And Flue went on about it when i met him in industrial and the whole thing is true. Still i don't really think that Vito deserves a ban.
Flue do you write that bad english on purpose?? xD
Well how many times did he "rdm" you.