unban request
Your name: fuzzy
Your ban ID: (STEAM_0:1:182381981)

Steam STEAM_0:1:182381981

Reason: (Abusing an Exploit to Steal Dupes | Mass Lying to Staff | Last Chance)

Staff member who banned you: joe joe

Reason why you should be unbanned: i really do u know what i done but i should not be the rong one he is the one who added me to his buddy and let me dupe it in the first place im terrible sorry for what i did can u just like please make my time less instead of waiting 8 months  i really enjoy playing on your server its a really joyful server and enjoy playing on it please just think im the the bad person here he is :Smile
thanks (connor.)
**INVOLVED**
I never added you to my buddy list. You even admitted to stealing it and lied to a member of staff about how you got my dupe.

When i asked you about how you got my dupe, you told me and Joe Joe that you paid 50k for it from a player called "Blushy" who as Joe Joe said, never existed.

I don't understand why you call me a "bad person" when you stole my dupe.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hi Connor,

During the situation I spent a long time with you getting all the details and when asked if you were on his buddies you indicated you were not and when asked if you then used an exploit to take his dupe you eventually admitted to it. Can I ask why you have changed your mind and stated you were on his buddies? I would like to inform you that lying is a serious offence especially within the courthouse and your track record during the situation was not very good so why have you decided to change your story once again?

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
--| Denied |--

User failed to provide any proof of innocence and has continued to lie throughout the courthouse proceeding.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<