Better and bigger City RP moments
you cannot PR this man, his monitor broke and I was there he accidently did it.
(06-24-2018, 03:30 PM)Yonno Wrote: One of the important aspects of a player report in my eyes is the relevance of time.
Considering the player wasn't punished for his actions while performing them, and no player report has been put on him by anyone involved, it's safe to say that nobody was bothered by his actions. For you to then pursue him and try to get him in trouble for it afterwards, simply makes you a genuine ***.

Yes, rule breakage shouldn't happen, but it happens all the time away from the public eye.
Perhaps it wasn't the best choice of him to post a video of his "rule breakage", but clearly nobody involved was offended by his actions. He's received a warning in the end, there you go. Should he have been punished in the end? Yes.

However if you as an outsider, completely unrelated to any events occured, and even completely inactive, decide to post a player report for this video, then you're pathetic, and you want the community to die out. I consider that attitude far worse within the community than a handful of RDMs and/ or CDMs.
Did anyone read my response?
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
(06-24-2018, 04:49 PM)DramaLlama Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 03:30 PM)Yonno Wrote: -snip-

Yes I read your initial reply, and I disagree that the only part you broke was using violence as a final option. You did in fact RDM.
In many of the instances you didn't even need to undertake any form of "authorization" as an officer, let alone shoot someone.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-24-2018, 04:58 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 04:49 PM)DramaLlama Wrote:
(06-24-2018, 03:30 PM)Yonno Wrote: -snip-

Yes I read your initial reply, and I disagree that the only part you broke was using violence as a final option. You did in fact RDM.
In many of the instances you didn't even need to undertake any form of "authorization" as an officer, let alone shoot someone.
Well agree to disagree but thanks for your opinion.
[Image: KtSNMBw.jpg]
Great RP man really look forward to see some more!!
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(06-24-2018, 03:30 PM)Yonno Wrote: One of the important aspects of a player report in my eyes is the relevance of time.
Considering the player wasn't punished for his actions while performing them, and no player report has been put on him by anyone involved, it's safe to say that nobody was bothered by his actions. For you to then pursue him and try to get him in trouble for it afterwards, simply makes you a genuine ***.

Yes, rule breakage shouldn't happen, but it happens all the time away from the public eye.
Perhaps it wasn't the best choice of him to post a video of his "rule breakage", but clearly nobody involved was offended by his actions. He's received a warning in the end, there you go. Should he have been punished in the end? Yes.

However if you as an outsider, completely unrelated to any events occured, and even completely inactive, decide to post a player report for this video, then you're pathetic, and you want the community to die out. I consider that attitude far worse within the community than a handful of RDMs and/ or CDMs.

What does my activity have anything to do with my knowledge of the rules ?

I would expect a better response from an ex staff member. Dropping insults isnt really the way to engage with someone is it ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Closed.

Let's stop the flame war guys. This thread will stay closed until there is a conclusion on the PR posted by Marty. Until then please don't share the video on the forums.