Ban request: Interknet
Name of player: Interknet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17013516

Time in GMT: arround 2 days ago

Server: V33x

Summary: He just killed himself with a prop

Evidence:: [Image: 77486f169397917.jpg] [Image: fff505169397926.jpg] [Image: 9de145169397934.jpg] [Image: f98536169397944.jpg] [Image: 70e9f7169397951.jpg]

Click for larger
I was with Eric at the time and I would like to use my right to add extra informationa about this. Me and Eric were basing with a couple other's 5 minute's after this when he comes on our property
take out guns and tell him to go away but he doesn't do anything except jump around. Then we point our guns at him and he leave's then come's back with guns. SO we killed him and he accuses us of hacking, AND they said we doombased which is stupid considering most of this took place outside. AND We didn't doom base.
Then he comes back with Bluescattle and break's NLR trying to raid us I belive or it might have been someone else with bluescattle not sure, but he broke NLR also and was accusing us of hacking etc.
I had to prop kill myself cause someone thought it would be funny to shoot me a couple of times and leave me down at around 20 odd health. Due to this, of course my screen went all blurry and stuff, it makes me feel disorientated and somewhat ill, as well as getting a minor headache. I don't do it for stupid reasons. Also, may I ask why you posted this pretty much 5 days after it happened?
(01-12-2012, 07:33 PM)Duckinator Wrote: I was with Eric at the time and I would like to use my right to add extra informationa about this. Me and Eric were basing with a couple other's 5 minute's after this when he comes on our property
take out guns and tell him to go away but he doesn't do anything except jump around. Then we point our guns at him and he leave's then come's back with guns. SO we killed him and he accuses us of hacking, AND they said we doombased which is stupid considering most of this took place outside. AND We didn't doom base.
Then he comes back with Bluescattle and break's NLR trying to raid us I belive or it might have been someone else with bluescattle not sure, but he broke NLR also and was accusing us of hacking etc.

Excuse me but I was never in your base, in fact. I was actually outside it all the time, then you yelled "Leave" and I put ... then I walked off. I never actually ever entered your 'base' or doombase, which ever you want to call it, but on the outside, it looked a lot like a doombase. I think you'll find that the person jumping around was either one of you guys, or someone else. Also I never came back with BlueScattle. I don't even know him. It was someone else. I did accuse you of hacking, because BlueScattle was shot by you via an AWP, and then you go and say "Your on 26 health I bet" which was ironic since Blue said he was, which pretty much concludes it. Also, when you told me to leave, I was never even on your property, but merely on the side-walk; you resided in the petrol station, but I was on the outside. So you would have been RDMing me if you shot me. Oh and finally, I never actually was killed by you in that time, so I never broke NLR.

I always though my memory was bad too.
Approved 1 day