Poll: Which trilogy do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indiana Jones
20.83%
5 20.83%
Star Wars
79.17%
19 79.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Indiana Jones vs. Star Wars
Hey, i just wanna know what you guys think about the Indiana Jones trilogy and the Star Wars trilogy.

vote for the poll up there and see who wins. which trilogy do you prefer? discuss in the comments.

for people who dont know both movies (spoilers):

Indiana Jones:

a nice trilogy about an archaeologist who discovers a lot of treasures in 4 movies.
In every movie there is something about with our world history. In episode 1 are the nazis
behind Indiana Jones while he is searching for an awesome treasure. In Episode 2 jones
gets to an indian village where some magical stones got stolen by a Thugee Cult. Indy 
tries to catch the stones to save the village. In episode 3, Indy tries to search an holy grail
but there are a few traitors around him so that the nazis knew about the grail and they were
trying to catch the grail too.

Star Wars:

Star Wars is complety fictional and plays in an other universe. Some people there have midi chlorians
in their blood. This means they can learn to use the force. The whole plot of Star Wars is actually an "remake"
of the german history. Just that everything is in the future. For example there is palpatine, getting
emergency powers at episode 2, exactly like Hitler became it in the german empire. With the rights
he secretly changed the republic to the empire.

if i forgot something important, tell me if you want.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
The following 2 users Like Laurinwookie's post:
  • juicyorange, Alertecobra27
lol this is the hardest decision of my life
The following 2 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Laurinwookie, Strange Neo
Ikr, both trilogys are just perfect.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

I choose Star wars cause It is probably the best movies I saw. I only like Indiana jones 1 and 3
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • Laurinwookie
I guess Star Wars will win, because it has a really big fanbase. There are even own Wiki's about it, and they are pretty good. Star Wars is not just the 8 movies.. Its more than that. A lot of books, comics and games are adding stuff to the plot. The History begins much earlier than just episode 1.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

The following 1 user Likes Laurinwookie's post:
  • Alertecobra27
(06-20-2018, 09:49 PM)Laurinwookie Wrote: I guess Star Wars will win, because it has a really big fanbase. There are even own Wiki's about it, and they are pretty good. Star Wars is not just the 8 movies.. Its more than that. A lot of books, comics and games are adding stuff to the plot. The History begins much earlier than just episode 1.

I only saw the movies from the trilogy not solo and Rogue 1. Did you ?
[Image: ne-inqui%C3%A8te-pas-%C3%A7a-va-bien-se-passer.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Alertecobra27's post:
  • Laurinwookie
(06-20-2018, 10:38 PM)Alertecobra27 Wrote:
(06-20-2018, 09:49 PM)Laurinwookie Wrote: I guess Star Wars will win, because it has a really big fanbase. There are even own Wiki's about it, and they are pretty good. Star Wars is not just the 8 movies.. Its more than that. A lot of books, comics and games are adding stuff to the plot. The History begins much earlier than just episode 1.

I only saw the movies from the trilogy not solo and Rogue 1. Did you ?

I saw every movie from Star Wars except Solo. but i heard that this movie should be not very good. But im still interested to the plot more than just the movies. (what i told before) (wiki's and stuff)
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

The following 1 user Likes Laurinwookie's post:
  • Alertecobra27
I prefer the one with Harrison Ford in it.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • juicyorange, Strange Neo
That newest star wars was so bad. the only film I've ever walked out on halfway through.
The following 2 users Like Kryptic's post:
  • Laurinwookie, Strange Neo
Star Wars!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Laurinwookie