[Unverified] NEOdupes
[Image: ggenkaq.png]

[Image: n9TdGaZ.png]

About us  
  NEOdupes is an organization dedicated to creating and building new buildings for its clients, NEOdupes employs only the best of builders and creators that will work alone or along-side each other to satisfy the client's building needs or requirements. Founded by a man named John Steel with the goal to build the cities of tomorrow with all types of different modern tools and techniques.

NEOdupes is a company with a current soul purpose of dealing with clients to create buildings of their choice with for a reasonable price. As of today NEOdupes has no interest in investing or establishing any security forces or personal, though it would build security related buildings if clients were to request them. NEOdupes is a non-aggressive non-hostile organization that needs no security with weapons nor protection from anyone. NEOdupes's purpose is to serve the people in their architectural needs and requests. 

Why Choose us? 
 NEOdupes offers outstanding deals and create's great customer-to-creator communications all for the satisfaction of the customer, not only do we offer great communication but also offer special deals within our contracts that allows the customer to request changes, retextures and much more. 

NEOdupes will also hold rights to builds and not share customer build rights with other clients if the customer chooses so. NEOdupes will also send detailed blueprints of client's requested buildings with the correct measurements and descriptions to the client if the build is requested to be not shared with anyone. 

[Image: cYep42F.png]

NEOdupes are always on the look out for create and innovative creators, that's why we have two different programs that will allow both the creator and the customer to be working side-by-side to create amazing and outstanding creations. 

First NEOdupes offers an outsider program which brings creators from outside the organization to create builds for requesting customers and gives the creator a large percentage of the payment. 

The OUTSIDER program offers: 

[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - Direct customer to client communication.  
[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - A fair price for both outsider creator and client. 

The outsider program will help any creators to become known for their talents and give them experience and help them with their future careers, it will also be good for the creator if they choose to join NEOdupes fully in the future. 

The other program is to fully commit and to join NEOdupes and become working hand within the organization, with a full salary for each build you creator for customers, each build will reward the creator with money ranging from 1,000 to 20,000 dollars depending on the work done and the customer's satisfaction. 

The APPLIED program offers (Joining the clan)

[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - Direct customer to client communication.  
[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - A fair price for both outsider creator and client. 
[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - The ability to reserve and protect your building rights 
[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - A ten day edit or change deal to your building.
[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - A preview of your requested product or building before and after it is finished. 
[Image: nYIbo3T.png] - Detailing your build and its dimensions in a blueprint like sheet. 

To apply to those programs follow these instructions below.

THE OUTSIDER PROGRAM APPLICAITON
Code:
[b]Name[/b]
[b]SteamID[/b]
[b]Steam Profile Link[/b]
[b]IC Name[/b]
[b]Previous Work[/b](Provide Images)

NOTE: BEING APART OF THE OUTSIDER PROGRAM DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE IN THE CLAN, ONLY MEANS YOUR NAME WILL BE PUT DOWN IN CASE ANYONE REQUESTS A BUILD AND YOU MAY OR MAY NOT BE CALLED TO CREATE IT FOR THEM.

THE APPLIED PROGRAM APPLICAITON
Code:
[b]Name[/b]
[b]SteamID[/b]
[b]Steam Profile Link[/b]
[b]IC Name[/b]
[b]Previous Work[/b](Provide images)
[b]Why would you work here?[/b]
[b]What can you bring to NEOdupes?[/b]
[b]What is our company slogan?[/b]
[b]What is your building style?[/b]
[b]What are you best at building?[/b]
[b]How frequent are you online?[/b]
[b]Do you consider yourself as a creative person[/b]
[b]Are you good at math?[/b]
[b]What kind of cookies do you like?[/b]
[Image: YeWVOdO.png]

NEOdupes offers all types of deals for its customers feel free to request your build following the instructions below. 

Code:
[b]Name/Steam Profile Link[/b]
[b]Build Type:[/b]
[b]Build Location:[/b]
[b]Build Description:[/b]
[b]Exceed Prop Limit?[/b]
[b]Budget[/b] (how much you're willing to pay)
[b]When would you like it to be finished? [/b]
---------- ADDITIONAL SERVICES ----------
[b]Detail my build in a blueprint[/b]
[b]Protect Building Rights[/b]
[b]Share my request on your thread[/b] (Will reduce price if set to yes)
Additional services maybe subject to additional costs.

[Image: ggenkaq.png]
As a closing statement, NEOdupes would like to thank Santaliz for his cooperation and help creating graphics for this page. 
We would highly recommend using his services at his site here

Thank you for choosing NEOdupes.
The following 10 users Like Nyander's post:
  • User 21796, Ratatoskrr, Santaliz, Wolven, JackZ, Lewwings, Byra, Envy, Grunt, konsta
Transferred over to a Group as that is more suiting.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
[Image: d040ef95930809c36849470a3906505f.png]

Dear NEOdupes,
We are pleased to see another group open within Evocity to thrive, another company that we as as party wish to support through purchasing services.
Below we have filled out the stated form in request for a Headquarters to be built for the party.

Many thanks,
Harry Walshie | PPoE Director

Name/Steam Profile Link: BasicallyMental
Build Type: Headquarters
Build Location: Office Building
Build Description: We would like to have a modern build, including a reception, a meeting room, and 3 offices (one with a server inside acting as a database for the party)
Protect Building Rights? Yes
Exceed Prop Limit? 100 max
Your Current Budget: $150,000
When would you like it to be finished? I have no specific date I want it done by so take as long as you need
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Looking good Rocket/Raptor/Agent/Mr Veyron/<Insert other names here>!  Wink

This reminds me a lot of Designing Tomorrow, so do good, the concept is already the groundwork for something good.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Nyander
I love this!
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Nyander
Clean Thread, Love it!
Good Luck Brother, I'll most likely be using your services!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • Nyander
I wish you best of luck with your group my dude, hope you will do well!
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Nyander
Name/Steam Profile Link Fultz
Build Type: Mafia Home
Build Location: Villa 1
Build Description: A secure build with a mafia style to it
Exceed Prop Limit? 100
Budget (how much you're willing to pay) gimme a price
When would you like it to be finished? Don't matter. I feel the pay should be focused on the time it takes. We will discuss it
Detail my build in a blueprint idk what you mean
Protect Building Rights sure
Share my request on your thread (Will reduce price if set to yes) sure

Thanks Designing Tomorrow
My application for The Outsider program. 

Name: Aryen

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:238211430
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/aryen_d/
IC Name: Alex Armani
Previous Work: I've sold alot of builds which people enjoyed, and also got a few clients who asked me to build for them for a fair price. 
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
Name/Steam Profile Link: Aspire
Build Type: Gambling/ Fruit Machine/ Slot Machine
Build Location: Anywhere, should be able to take anywhere
Build Description: I am looking for a Fruit Machine/ Slot Machine (Gambling Related) Something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Source-Slot...B00GIJ268Q
Exceed Prop Limit? Ideally not, 40 please, 50 at most.
Budget (Depending on the quality between $50,000 - $150,000)
When would you like it to be finished? 7 Days
Detail my build in a blueprint Unsure what you mean.
Protect Building Rights  Yes, I want assurance this will not be sold/used by anyone else.
Share my request on your thread (Will reduce price if set to yes) Not sure what you mean.