Masked Suit
Title of suggestion: Masked Suit

Description: Make it so molotovs don't affect the Gasmask on the masked suit

Why: I suggested the gasmask to have this feature and it would make sense if this one also had it.
Wolven

The masked suit has a hockey mask, right? I don't think it'd make sense for it to be able to bypass the molotov effects.

However, I do see the other side of the argument too. The masked suit requires more RPP I think, so it would make sense for it to provide the same benefit as the gas mask.
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • Byra, rino
(06-20-2018, 03:20 PM)James Wrote: The masked suit has a hockey mask, right? I don't think it'd make sense for it to be able to bypass the molotov effects.

However, I do see the other side of the argument too. The masked suit requires more RPP I think, so it would make sense for it to provide the same benefit as the gas mask.

Instead of it the masked suit's RPP requirement would be lowered. As RPP are given more rarely right now if we compare it to old times.
The following 2 users Like Byra's post:
  • rino, Weezy_
(06-20-2018, 03:20 PM)James Wrote: The masked suit has a hockey mask, right? I don't think it'd make sense for it to be able to bypass the molotov effects.

Nono, the masked suit ahs three variations. A hockey mask, a "bank robber mask" and a gasmask. I'm saying, make the gasmask bypass the molotov, not the others.
Wolven

But a gas mask filters out toxins while a hockey mask doesn't?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-20-2018, 03:30 PM)Wolven Wrote:

Nono, the masked suit ahs three variations. A hockey mask, a "bank robber mask" and a gasmask. I'm saying, make the gasmask bypass the molotov, not the others.

In that case, +support.
The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • Wolven, rino
(06-20-2018, 03:20 PM)James Wrote: -- Snip --

+Support

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep

+support to that
-Support, dont think such an advantage should be locked behind RPP, except if an alternative requiring no RPP is added too
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Yonno
(06-21-2018, 10:41 PM)Greed^ Wrote: -Support, dont think such an advantage should be locked behind RPP, except if an alternative requiring no RPP is added too

I did think that, but I realised that the already existing gas mask provides this benefit anyway.
The following 1 user Likes James's post:
  • Wolven