Unban Request
I am posting this on behalf of JOFIGHT, everything seen is his own words.

Your name: JOFIGHT

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75092503

Your ban ID:77983

Banned by:Viljo

Reason: BRA (81818) - FearRP // Extended by Awestruck per Last, Last chance.

Involved: No one.

Why we should unban you:

Greetings,

Two months ago my unban request got approved by the fearless staff team and I am very grateful for it.Especially with the current record I have and it being accepted was just amazing. However, after serving 2 months of my ban, I already felt more than ready to be allowed back on the server. I have seen similar situations like mien with the people being unbanned without getting a shorter ban just it being expired. 

I am aware of every situation needing its own way of being handled, but since I had already served one year being banned already I feel like right now after those 2 months of serving that shorter ban plus the year I was already banned I am finally ready to return.

Thank you for taking time to read this and taking it into consideration. I wish you to have an amazing week.

JOFIGHT,
Greetings,

Quote:UBR Rule 6) Staff must either conclude or ask for further information within 10 days of the initial unban request post (OP). If not - unban request is approved and ban removed from your record.

In the past ten days, I have not been requested to provide/answer additional information/questions by any member of staff, nor has the UBR been concluded.

Thank you and have a nice day,
JOFIGHT.
Approved due to UBR rule 6.

Welcome back.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]