Crashing Issues? We need your help!
[Image: Fealess_Dev.png]

Hello Everyone!

We've identified that quite a few players have been experiencing some crashing issues lately, we've been investigating the issue and have been applying fixes actively but still require more information from you guys.

We need anyone who has been experiencing crashing issues to follow the template and post below to help us identify the cause of the issue. We need as much information we can get on what exactly happens before, during and other information related to the crash in order to fix it as quickly as we can. 

Please follow the template below before replying.

Template:

Code:
[b] What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...)[/b]:

[b] Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...)[/b]:

[b] What was your location before you crashed?[/b]:

[b] Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed[/b]:

[b] How often does this crashing issue occur?[/b]:

[b] Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?[/b]:

[b] Any other info that may be related to the crash[/b]:

The more detailed responses we can get on the issue, the quicker we can identify and solve it,

We hope to report back on the issue soon.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): I think someone logged in.

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): Game crashed, no error or message just returned to the desktop.

What was your location before you crashed?: Industrial Complex, joined again just spawned and then crashed again.

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: 50+

How often does this crashing issue occur?: Rarely

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: Yes, the game didn't crash yet.

Any other info that may be related to the crash: Sent you the crash report already.
The following 1 user Likes Legion's post:
  • Pollux
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): Nothing, everything was peaceful i was just sat Contrafarming.

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): Lagged my game and repeatedly played a noise that happened before it froze in-game constantly, then i tabbed out to close my game.

What was your location before you crashed?: Mahogany Penthouses.

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: Roughly 2.

How often does this crashing issue occur?: Happened to me once, to my friends rather often.

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: My friends game crashed the same way mine did.

Any other info that may be related to the crash: I never crash, Literally never, So it must be something you've added recently.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Pollux
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): Someone spammed props.

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): The game froze for about 1 minute and then it just crashed without an error message.

What was your location before you crashed?: Main street, end of Spruce Way Tunnel.

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: I guess around 3 players

How often does this crashing issue occur?: i had this crash 2 times since pines.

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: didn't played yesterday.

Any other info that may be related to the crash: This just occured on Mainstreet for me. Other people i asked didn't crashed when i had this issue.
 Hope I helped in a way,

Regards, Laurin. (+Rep?)

[Image: FHtvBN8.png]
The following 1 user Likes Laurinwookie's post:
  • Pollux
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): No

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): I waited couple of minutes after I spawned, when the tab menu and crosshair was back, I ran out of Lignum Park then the GMOD closed.

What was your location before you crashed?: Main Street West Sidewalk - Lignum Park

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: I dont know but probably 50-60

How often does this crashing issue occur?: It happened to me 3 times

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: I just crashed yesterday too but it was not when I spawned, there was 60-70 players I guess and we were having a discussion over City Hall then my FPS just decreased 5-7 and GMOD closed.

Any other info that may be related to the crash: No but interesting that I didnt receive a crash log.
The following 1 user Likes Byra's post:
  • Pollux
Just got the same crash again along with about 6 buddies.
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): Nothing. I tried typing in chat. I was still initialising.

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): Lagged, froze, then hl2.exe stopped working.

What was your location before you crashed?: Just outside BP in the city.

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: 4 or 5

How often does this crashing issue occur?: Has only happened to me this once.

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: N/A

Any other info that may be related to the crash: Will send a crash report (if existent).
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Same crash happened a minute ago
My PC froze and I had to restart it, that happened to Aryen too. Server was 75/75 now 75/29 I think that happened to half of the server.
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...):
Each time I went to speak in chat, and crash while typing

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...):
Everything stops and the program blur out the screen

What was your location before you crashed?:
Inside the city shops

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed:
3 that I could see on my screen

How often does this crashing issue occur?:
3 times in the past 2 days iv been playing

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?:
Crashed twice yesterday  in the space of 2 hours and crashed once in the space of 3-4 hours today

Any other info that may be related to the crash:
No idea, but the three times a crash, is when I text chat

[Image: d21f3db44f808cfc639ea68c5820e3a3.jpg]
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]
What happened before the crash? (Did anyone shoot anything, spawn anything etc...): raid on the nexus, molotov was thrown a bit earlier

Describe the crash itself (Did it lag then crash, crash straight away etc...): the game froze completely and replaying the last second of audio indefinitely until i stopped my game in task manager

What was your location before you crashed?: nexus jails corridor

Estimate how many players were near you before you crashed: probably like 15-25 since it was during a raid

How often does this crashing issue occur?: atleast twice a day when i play

Have you noticed the frequency decrease since yesterdays (18-06-2018) attempted fixes?: no

Any other info that may be related to the crash: no