Your name:

My name is Tk20

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:94441851

Your ban ID:

Banned by:

DA

Reason:

I had another account and i dont use that account anymore so i was banned because of that. I cant get into my old account and i just donated yesterday because i felt like i could really start over on this new account. It was i think over a year ago i played on my old account with the steam id : STEAM_0:1:15590128

This means that even though it is DA, it wasnt my choice because i cant remember the password or the email on that account. Therefore im asking you to unban me because of this mistake. I even donated, and that should be evidence enough to show that im willing to play this game. Maybe i played with other guys a year ago and they remember me on my new account, but i do not remember them. 

Involved:

Tk20
Hello there Tk20, eventhough you knowingly had another account why did you not contact an admin about this before joining the server on an alt account?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
(06-19-2018, 10:08 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Hello there Tk20, eventhough you knowingly had another account why did you not contact an admin about this before joining the server on an alt account?

Answer:

I did not think it would matter after all this time. I just wanted to play seriously on this account. I will not lie so therefore this is just the reason. I have no knowledge of my previous account anymore at all. I hope you will come to an conclusion so i can hopefully play on the server again which i love.
(06-19-2018, 10:08 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Hello there Tk20, eventhough you knowingly had another account why did you not contact an admin about this before joining the server on an alt account?

Is there any chance that i can get unbanned?
Why can i not get a reply?
Alright Hello tk20, Sorry for a late reply.

In the future how can I be assured you won't do something like this again?

How can I expect you will follow the rules eventhoguh you broke this one?

Ill discuss your situation tk20 with the team but it is no guarrantee it will be approve.
Approved by UBR rule 6