Albert William Unban Request
Your name:Albert William
[b]Your ban ID:80388[/b]
[b][b]Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:156111154 [/b][/b]
[b][b][b]Reason: breaking fear rp[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b]Staff member who banned you:Barry[/b][/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b][b][b]Reason why you should be unbanned:i thoght that fear rp is only if someone have a gun pointed at you you must do anything he says if you didnt do what he order you that is breaking fear rp so someone was pointing a gun at the hostages and i killed him as officer beacuse i had a gun too i told barry that i thought its not breaking fear rp and hes like i dont care he banned me [/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
you broke fearrp because predator had me (president), emil (vice president) and my guard hostaged and you still shot him
In-game you explained to me that you had read and understood the fear RP rules beforehand to this situation which is why I decided to ban you for breaking fearRP. I would also advise against lying in the courthouse, as at no point did I say 'I don't care'.

As such I will qoute to you UBR rule 4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

Captain Barry
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
i didnt say that you said i dont care just read it again and you will understand....
and i didnt know that i broke the rules you said that i broke fear rp but i didnt know that i broke fear rp
i read the rules and i thought that fear rp is just when someoen have a gun pointed at you ..
I believe English is not your first language so I will give you the benefit of the doubt on accusing me of not caring.
In regards to saying you did not understand the rules:
3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

You said you had read the rules regarding fearRP, but it clearly states that you should also fear for the life of your accomplices as well as your own. In your case the accomplice being the President, and you being a Police Officer.

Can you explain as to how you have managed to mis-understand this?
There is something called warning.. you can simply warn me beacuse im new and maybe i didnt understand that rule or something.. admins job is not only to ban people the ban must be the last choice
You don't get to choose your own punishment, as that's obviously unfair. As I explained previously, and I will say it again, I banned you because you claimed you read and understood the rules but still chose to shoot someone who had hostages at gunpoint. It's very convenient for you to say that you didn't understand after you got into trouble.

I will give you 24 hours to add anything else you want to say that can prove your innocence, at the end of this time I will request an administrator to conclude this UBR.

Captain Barry
I didnt say i want to choose my punishment im just telling you that i want to have fun in the server and i dont want to get banned thats really annoying i joined another community and they were always warning people not just ban from the first time you really need to warn at least the new visitors before you ban them i want to stay in the server and i cant wait for 1 day to join it i believe that you banned me to learn from my mistakes but you can just warn me and ill not break the rule then.
And can you please just be nice? Its the first time i see admin like you. Admins usually makes the visitors happy and comfortaple but you are doing the opposite
DENIED & MOVED

Ban already expired
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]