FL Survey Results (June 2018)
Everyone may discuss now, I finished posting the results.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • Lewwings, Flame..
Looks like a pretty insightful report, nice job Zombie. Shame only 51 responded, really well developed. Honestly things like this should be monthly/bi-monthly just to gauge feelings in the community, get some hard quantitative data down rather than just going round in circles on forum discussions.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
I hope these survey results does its justice and I hope people understand that most of the answers aren’t ‘jokes’ and should be taken seriously.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(06-17-2018, 05:44 PM)franku Wrote: Looks like a pretty insightful report, nice job Zombie. Shame only 51 responded, really well developed. Honestly things like this should be monthly/bi-monthly just to gauge feelings in the community, get some hard quantitative data down rather than just going round in circles on forum discussions.

51 responses is not bad for unofficial survey created by a community member, sure we could have more but I'm still very happy to see responses. It makes me happy and hopeful to see such number of people that wants to make a change of FL for the better and are compassionate about it.
Interesting to say the least lets hope they look at this and learn from it. From those who dont need to use it as a pat on the back and keep what you're doing.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
Well to say the least the feedback is interesting, some of which some may take on board some comments I can see make sense however comments such as 'Shit Admin' don't really do any justice. People sometimes should compose and give feedback in which is useful to allow is to improve. Some things in which I wrote make sense other was just a heated mishap however the comments which were valid and made sense I will take on board as they allow us to improve.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
The following 5 users Like Joe Joe's post:
  • Wolven, konsta, Legion, Panda, Santaliz
Interesting.
Wolven

Love you all ❤
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-17-2018, 05:59 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Well to say the least the feedback is interesting, some of which some may take on board some comments I can see make sense however comments such as 'Shit Admin' don't really do any justice. People sometimes should compose and give feedback in which is useful to allow is to improve. Some things in which I wrote make sense other was just a heated mishap however the comments which were valid and made sense I will take on board as they allow us to improve.

I agree, I believe that if someone complains about someone, they should also be able to give an advice and suggestions of how to improve
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Joe Joe
Lol @ Forgee's results.

[Image: tumblr_lsgjp3mQNK1qgeems.gif]
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Dragnort_