FL Survey Results (June 2018)
I'll get active boys, sorry : Disappointed

All in all, think this was great, I always appriciate feedback. (Although "bad" isn't very constructive.) I can tell I am inactive, but now that summer is here I will be back  Angel
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
It's not a case of censorship, or "this is the internet", this forum has rules which are expected to be followed. This survey is in breach of these rules and has allowed for staff members to publicly ridiculed which I will not stand for. People are always free to give their opinion as long as it's within the rules.

Comments such as "stupid prick" and other insults disregard the rules on this forum. A survey, if to be carried out again, like this and any comments in breach of forum rules will be removed and possible punishments to the issuers may be given out.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 4 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Tomo, Wolven, Pollux, Avgar
(06-17-2018, 09:36 PM)Awestruck Wrote: It's not a case of censorship, or "this is the internet", this forum has rules which are expected to be followed. This survey is in breach of these rules and has allowed for staff members to publicly ridiculed which I will not stand for. People are always free to give their opinion as long as it's within the rules.

Comments such as "stupid prick" and other insults disregard the rules on this forum. A survey, if to be carried out again, like this and any comments in breach of forum rules will be removed and possible punishments to the issuers may be given out.

While naturally these insults shouldn't be happening, it's merely the result of a survey. Those insults are obviously to be taken with a grain of salt and should not be considered whatsoever. What does matter though is the constructive criticism, and I assume most administrators can look past the petty anonimous insults.

If Zombie were to have tampered with the results of the survey to make it seem more favourable to the staff members then it would only lower the validity of the survey. By him posting the raw results you get the full picture, insults or not.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 1 user Likes Yonno's post:
  • juicyorange
(06-17-2018, 09:36 PM)Awestruck Wrote: It's not a case of censorship, or "this is the internet", this forum has rules which are expected to be followed. This survey is in breach of these rules and has allowed for staff members to publicly ridiculed which I will not stand for. People are always free to give their opinion as long as it's within the rules.

Got to admit its funny though but yeah direct insults shouldn't be allowed.
(06-17-2018, 09:47 PM)Yonno Wrote:

While naturally these insults shouldn't be happening, it's merely the result of a survey. Those insults are obviously to be taken with a grain of salt and should not be considered whatsoever. What does matter though is the constructive criticism, and I assume most administrators can look past the petty anonimous insults.

If Zombie were to have tampered with the results of the survey to make it seem more favourable to the staff members then it would only lower the validity of the survey. By him posting the raw results you get the full picture, insults or not.

There are no exceptions to the rules, else what's the point in rules, right?

Yes, the constructive criticism is good and is exactly what we're after, but I will not stand for the insults. Because the survey is anonymous, the organisers will be held accountable in the future. Please see this as a warning and official statement. (ref. Previous post)
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings, Wolven
Very interesting set of results you have compiled. I like the rawness of what the community & co think about a variety of FL related topics, although, outright insulting is plain immature and far from helpful in staff becoming the best they can.

It also seems that there is a few comments that say "I have evidence of admin Z abusing and that they are a puppet of admin Y and SA X must do something!", but if you had real or valid evidence, then you wouldn't just sit on it, you'd act upon it, instead of playing the "big man".

It's also a rather silly and menial thing to just post "They're just a Mod, doesn't matter", of course it matters! I think that is just a waste of effort, for which you could of helped the TAs improve before their trial conclusion occurs.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I saw somewhere "They banned me, so I don't like them", which is beyond ridiculous, unless the ban was completely unjust, but I believe otherwise.

One thing I must agree with, is the majority of responses towards Weecow, as he seems completely inactive and hasn't logged in for 3 and a half months, so obviously, the community will be somewhat restless towards this ghost contributor.

As for teachers -

Teacher is a stupid rank that is not needed
bad
Shit Rank, Remove it.

*sigh* And how is the Teacher Team stupid, bad, or a "shit rank"? No context, just one liners, you seriously expect change off of that? Yeah, me neither.

Other than that, Teacher Team opinions were (mostly) resourceful and contextual.

One important thing to note, in my opinion, is Janzo, the Event Manager, the role description claims -

"The Manager should also be actively arranging their own events in order to push more role play onto the server"

Sadly, I have failed to see Janzo pull off any roleplay event since he has had the role, so what is going on? Either he should step it up, and make up for the last 5-6 months of no real "big" event (i.e. December Purge Night) or let someone else more passionate take over.

Some stupid ramblings from Lewwings -

"Fix your staff team" - how?
"Demote the corrupted fl staff members.Bring back the old ones Infernaw,Spear,Agorith.Save FL demote the ginger." - I think Infernaw and Spear have lost interest in active FL playing, also, Agorith is just a silly suggestion. Is someone drunk?
"No" - oh, ok ;-;
"I said this too on the DC server and Captain Barry said this: ''lack of interest in the smaller RP's has always been an issue. Mostly because they have a lower chance of getting RPPs than larger RP's''. And that concerns me, because I dont think it's about the size of a RP but rather the effort and how good your RP skills are. Otherwise why should we put effort in those small RPs if admins wont even look at them?" - Finally! A reasonable argument! Smile
"Stop promoting dickheads" - Nahh, who will we hate on then!??!

Thank you for reading another shitshow post of mine. Smile

TL;DR - Lewwings writes a bunch of stuff in the English language.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Lewwings's post:
  • Joe Joe
(06-17-2018, 07:38 PM)Dobbs Wrote: "In all seriousness, ghostk1ll3r. His history needs to be forgetten. Ik you SA's know him irl or are good friends. If you I guess give him a chance, fl would b a better place. Not being funny but anyone can be a admin. Even someone like Dobby could be lmao. These people are portrayed as minges, but are actually nice and put their time into this game. Even someone like geapefruit or arny. They don't stand out in the shadows but are good guys"

Yep if you need an extra man give us a shout haha 

Bet $20 you wrote that aha

(06-17-2018, 08:26 PM)Tomo Wrote: Just a little response to feedback about my lack of activity. I've been doing exams and studying for them for the last month or so, which left no time for games. I have still been pretty present on the forums but not at all in game.

As of last week, my exams are over, so I plan to spend more time on the server. 

Thanks for the feedback!

You suck

(06-17-2018, 08:52 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 08:47 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 07:38 PM)Dobbs Wrote: "In all seriousness, ghostk1ll3r. His history needs to be forgetten. Ik you SA's know him irl or are good friends. If you I guess give him a chance, fl would b a better place. Not being funny but anyone can be a admin. Even someone like Dobby could be lmao. These people are portrayed as minges, but are actually nice and put their time into this game. Even someone like geapefruit or arny. They don't stand out in the shadows but are good guys"

Yep if you need an extra man give us a shout haha 

yes!

As much as I like Ghostk1ll3R and Dobbs I don't think they'd be a good fit.

WOW, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME. IM A FULL TIME PASSIVERP'ER, WHAT MORE CAN I DO!

OT: Respect the time put into the survey. Good shit anyone who took part in writing out the survey and spending time to collate the information.
The following 1 user Likes User 12049's post:
  • Pollux