PR
Name of player: L3ttuce and Lil_8ken

SteamID: (L3ttuce = STEAM_0:0:171876935, Lil_8ken = STEAM_0:0:422162661)

Time in GMT: 11:57

Server: Pines 

Summary: Using my OOC name to insult me in an Advert.

Evidence: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1414373828

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1414374869
I have checked logs and it is indeed L3ttuce and Lil_8ken using those adverts.

Approved.
L3ttuce and Lil_8ken will be punished for insulting someone OOC and attempting to evade punishment by using IC means to convey these insults.

Thank you for your report.
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
**INVOLVED**

As soon as I became cop, these 2 were clearly cop baiting towards me and Flame, shouting things like *Fuck you both, fuck all of you* and driving off, the 3rd time they did it, we got in pursuit when they broke FearRP and pulled out guns, again, I have no evidence to back up my claim

The disrespect part, I can backup.
They joined the police shouting through the voice radio *Flames a jackass, demote him* So I professionally told them to pretty much shut up in voice radio and to keep it professional, which he failed to do, so myself and Flame requested through the voice radio that the President *Zona* to demote both of them for officer disrespect. Which he did.

The screenshots you see above in Flames thread were after they got demoted. The only screen shot I've got *Apart from the ones Flame has* would have been the screenshot that Zona demoted both of them for disrespect, failing to keep the voice radio clear etc etc.

These 2 have something against Flame, and I'm still unclear why, but this has been a reoccurring issue for a long period of time now, and these 2 don't only annoy Flame but other members of the community.
I believe with no punishment, these 2 will not learn, and if that is the case we will continue to post PR's until something is done about them.

Thanks,
Kyle

*UPDATE* After posting my reply I noticed that the Player Report has already been concluded
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]