Is Pines the real issue?
I've been monitoring the issue closely and the mass crashes seem to be isolated to Pines.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Met gala crash was caused because someone with the Daisy/Madeline jumped infront of the rocket that was shot at the met gala building and at that time Daisy/Madeline skins were both causing crashes if hit, just a little clarification.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The following 1 user Likes Chumps's post:
  • Pollux
I had a lot of fun playing on pines and I haven't had that fun on v2d. I know a lot of people like v2d but it's just not for me. It feels outdated and it doesn't suit my style of roleplay.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(06-25-2018, 07:09 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: I had a lot of fun playing on pines and I haven't had that fun on v2d. I know a lot of people like v2d but it's just not for me. It feels outdated and it doesn't suit my style of roleplay.

How can it not suit your style of roleplay?

You’re either passive or aggressive or both, all of which I’ve seen on V2D and people have received points.

Sounds like you’re throwing a tantrum and need to put more effort into your Roleplays.
(06-25-2018, 10:11 AM)Falc Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 07:09 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: I had a lot of fun playing on pines and I haven't had that fun on v2d. I know a lot of people like v2d but it's just not for me. It feels outdated and it doesn't suit my style of roleplay.

You’re either passive or aggressive or both, all of which I’ve seen on V2D and people have received points.

Sounds like you’re throwing a tantrum and need to put more effort into your Roleplays.

The real issue with the V2D I believe from his point of view, it's outdated, everything from buildings to roads, to the interior and the lack of a place for own construction, in comparison to V5P and Pines.

Some of us like the more modern look while others enjoy the past, it's a personal taste.

But from my point of view, the government building in V2D is utter crap, where is the realism in it? The city got nothing to offer from a custom point of view, I understand that basewars are something that you and half of the community enjoy, but I am pretty sure that there is a lot that are not feeling "home" in V2D.
The following 1 user Likes Kevin's post:
  • Santaliz
(06-25-2018, 10:50 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

The real issue with the V2D I believe from his point of view, it's outdated, everything from buildings to roads, to the interior and the lack of a place for own construction, in comparison to V5P and Pines.

Some of us like the more modern look while others enjoy the past, it's a personal taste.

But from my point of view, the government building in V2D is utter crap, where is the realism in it? The city got nothing to offer from a custom point of view, I understand that basewars are something that you and half of the community enjoy, but I am pretty sure that there is a lot that are not feeling "home" in V2D.

I'm on neither side here, but it's slightly ironic considering the government building on Pines. It's got to be the worst one I've seen on any map, even worse than Littletown's.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-25-2018, 10:53 AM)Yonno Wrote:
(06-25-2018, 10:50 AM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:

I'm on neither side here, but it's slightly ironic considering the government building on Pines. It's got to be the worst one I've seen on any map, even worse than Littletown's.

Kevin explained my issue with v2d perfectly. It's not a matter of putting more effort in my roleplays as I just don't enjoy roleplaying on v2d. Quite possibly "style of roleplay" is not the right phrase to use, but Kevin explained It well. I agree that the government building in Pines doesn't look good but I still think it's decent, it has a nice reception area, enough room to customize the building and I must say I really like the exterior look.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Santaliz