JackZ PR
Thread Title: JackZ PR

Name of the player: JackZ

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

GMT: 15:00

Server: v5p

Summary: He broke fearRP and did not put up his hands when he was told to and instead walked away and equiped his gun. Clearly breaking rule 3.5
[Image: fear_rp_explanation.PNG?width=975&height=21]

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liODo3SxLJ0

- involved i did not even hear u ?
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
I don't understand this, On my end you were talking in-game and i couldn't hear you lmao?

Genuinely wouldn't break FearRP this blatantly i'm not retarded, I actually couldn't hear you talking in-game, Could have been a problem with the voice or your microphone?

I know for a fact that you record everything and i wouldn't be stupid as to break FearRP, i actually didn't hear you.

I walked away because i didn't hear any commands, otherwise i genuinely would have just put my hands up.

Are you sure your Mic was working in-game in the session that you were playing? Because for me your mic was activated in-game but you weren't actually speaking.
-Involved-
I was the SRU seen in the video at the keypad cover and i realised as you walked in and up to the keypad that your mic was activated in-game (you were pressing your push to talk key) but you weren't actually making any noise/talking.
Just to note:

The reason why i said 'Hi' in a confused manner while you were talking was because you walked up and just aimed your guns at me without saying anything at all, Which is what led to me walking away because i was unaware you were giving me orders.

I never heard a single thing you said in-game. Yes,  your name appeared in the bottom right hand corner however you didn’t say anything; which has been proven by three people including myself stating that you did not talk. They are all involved in the situation and were next you you like I were. They’re not lying just as i am not, Your microphone was not relaying any noise in-game.

I am a loyal and experienced member of the community and would never blatantly break a rule to somebody i know records 24/7.
Hi Jackz Flame and Rudy, Please could you provide video evidence of your claim that my mic was not transmitting noise. As you all are friends it is impossible to say if you are telling the truth, so a non tampered video would have to be shown. Atm the evidence clearly shows a well experienced player who is on last chance breaking Fear Rp, the audio is clear to see a command was given, the excuse it was not heard I believe to be a lie.

No evidence didn't record, Didn't see the need to because i was unaware you were talking in-game.

Also to claim that we're covering each other is absurd, The two other players were simply stating what they heard from the raid.
(06-16-2018, 03:10 PM)JackZ Wrote: No evidence didn't record, Didn't see the need to because i was unaware you were talking in-game.

Also to claim that we're covering each other is absurd, The two other players were simply stating what they heard from the raid.

Anyone can use the excuse of "their mic wasn't working" that's an invalid arguement. If you know for sure that mic mic wasn't working, please provide evidence to back up your claim as at the moment, the evidence is all favouring my side.

Evidence favours your side, The truth favours mine.

At the end of the day it is what it is and this situation was fucked, I couldn't hear you talking and it's as simple as that.
(06-16-2018, 07:13 PM)JackZ Wrote: Evidence favours your side, The truth favours mine.

At the end of the day it is what it is and this situation was fucked, I couldn't hear you talking and it's as simple as that.
If you cannot simply provide evidence to back up that my microphone wasn't working then in the future, record situations like this. You clearly violated FearRP by running from an officer who told you to put your hands up. I will now wait for the admins verdict as we're just going around in circles.